• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

GTA IV is so outdated....

Watchdogs is indeed better due to all the parkour, hacking, Graphics and Gameplay.

If you compare to GTAV then perhaps it would be a legit comparison. You also have to go by the current gen that it is being played on etc

Have you even watched the video?

Watchdogs is indeed better due to all the parkour, hacking, Graphics and Gameplay.

If you compare to GTAV then perhaps it would be a legit comparison. You also have to go by the current gen that it is being played on etc

of course I watched the video. I wouldn't have said so otherwise. GTA IV is outdated and watchdogs is better.

Is it as good as we expected it to be? That depends on opinion and is a different question. The question there is whether or not it's better than GTA IV in which it definitely is.

of course I watched the video. I wouldn't have said so otherwise. GTA IV is outdated and watchdogs is better.

Watch Dogs is the game that's severly outdated. 

That's the final build you're seeing, the PC game running on max settings, and they can't even get dynamic shadows right? 

To call that a "next-gen" game is an outright lie -- no a joke.

This whole game is a damn joke.

Is it as good as we expected it to be? That depends on opinion and is a different question. The question there is whether or not it's better than GTA IV in which it definitely is.The comparison is right there in front of you. It's clear that you are bias in your opinion. Your argument seems to be that because a game is outdated - that it can't be better then a new game.

Just because it's "newer" does not make it "better", sorry. I was just as hopeful, but when I saw this comparison it really let me down.

I've played GTA IV, I haven't played a Watch Dogs - so I can't speak personally about my experience - but that counts for you too. You don't know if it's better, and on top of that - we are providing evidence as to why it doesn't look better in contrast to years old games. Yet you are defending with no evidence whatsoever, just to "take your word on it, even though you haven't played".

No one is calling this game a dud, yet. But we will find out this week.

Wow, that's a technical fail for watch dogs... now the only reason I would want this game is because it's set in Chicago.

Also, I can't believe Black Hand called GTAIV outdated. Still looks damn good to me. Aside from the faces, right now it's looking better than watchdogs which was supposed to look next gen.

When watch dogs comes out next week we will see which is better .

But seeing the amount of things you can do in watchdogs I doubt GTA IV will be "better"

But i can be wrong too. If Gta IV is equal to or better than Watch Dogs then I will admit it. If watchdogs is still better than GTA IV then I will say i told you so...

Let the game's begin

We're not saying GTA IV will or will not be better than Watch Dogs.

It's a graphics comparison, showing that Watch Dogs looks far below par (and using an older sandbox game for comparison)

The video has nothing to do with which game will be better overall, please don't get the two mixed up.

When watch dogs comes out next week we will see which is better .

But seeing the amount of things you can do in watchdogs I doubt GTA IV will be "better"

Quantity does not equal quality. Just sayin. I have fun in GTA4 just with the physics. Ragdoll corpses ftw! 

Also, I believe you said outdated. That implies graphics and physics alone, both of which are lacking in Watch Dogs it seems. A lack of stuff (hacks, parkour) in GTA would not make it dated, as those are not actually core elements of the series. Can't call it dated when those have nothing to do with the series. 

It may or may not be better gameplay wise. I don't know, and don't really care. GTA bores me now, but even with the hacks I don't see why Watch Dogs would entertain me any more. It's intriguing, but nothing truly game changing.

Holy crap this game. I've been giving it the benefit of the doubt since day one, and it's disappointing  me. I know my rig isn't the strongest, but somehow I still get crazy stutters on the LOWEST settings possible.  I've tried every fix under the sun and nothing works. This is ridiculous. Ubisoft does it again, folks.

7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb.jpg

Edited by GameChanger