Reclaiming Brains?

AlphaSnake

Actually, that's a good shout, but do we do 115 or do we use 935 - how would the selection process go for those that deserve them?

Any of the active users who lost their brains could be given an honorary 935 perma-brain count. It would show that anyone who had it was regarding highly enough for their previous contributions. I think that would be a fair enough conclusion to it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, we could entertain medals for those who had a certain amount of brains in the past, but im with Slade still on the whole "What about people who've made their contributions since brains were removed and now? Any arificially fluxuated brains just feels cheated. I'd rather have 0 brains indefinitely, than 900 more than I have now.

• Administrators

The average member earns about 5 brains a month, perhaps Craig can provide us with the exact stats. 935 would be equivalent to 187 months which seems high. 115 should be the maximum if this is even being considered, seeing as how many brains could be earned from games, winning uotm, ect.