Snow every round?

Just a Q or 2;

I haven't seen it recently, was it patched?

Did we know why it happened?

In 1 of my first Origins games, the first time that i upgraded the ice staff, it snowed for the rest of the game. This prompted me to write here that 'upgrading the ice staff makes it snow for the rest of the game'. That was clearly wrong, but this has happened 5+ times since then and i wonder why. Once snowed until i died on 39 (10-39).

Always solo, except once, i believe.

So, did we know why it glitched and is it patched?

Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a Q or 2;

I haven't seen it recently, was it patched?

Did we know why it happened?

In 1 of my first Origins games, the first time that i upgraded the ice staff, it snowed for the rest of the game. This prompted me to write here that 'upgrading the ice staff makes it snow for the rest of the game'. That was clearly wrong, but this has happened 5+ times since then and i wonder why. Once snowed until i died on 39 (10-39).

Always solo, except once, i believe.

So, did we know why it glitched and is it patched?

Thanks.

I have no explanation for this phenomenon. I've never actually seen it stay one weather pattern for that long in any of my games. 

Maybe it was a glitch? Or just a really rare chance? Someone would have to look into the game's coding to give a certain answer for why that would happen.

Ideally it would rain like 9 out of 10 rounds. 

Glitches love to find me, or i, them.

I didn't see any value in it. Rain makes more skag piles. At that point, the ice staff was always built...

I assume it's just a glitch. Note that it didn't vary at all, just snow, every round.

I assume it had something to do with the ice staff, but can't back that up with facts.

Damn 83457, I've never experiences almost any glitches on this map (or most other ones complained about). I've seen someone die from the tank once (not me though) and I had the game bug out during the EE on the killing the invisible zombie step. (he died while invisible and took Maxis with him permanently).

Hearing about how many strange glitches you get, I think I'm starting to understand why at least once every three posts you make some comment about the terrible production of treyarch games.

I wouldn't be surprised this happening.

Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I frequently come across where the Panzer Solidat and Templar Zombies spawns are pushed a round back. Sometimes he will spawn on R9, causing the Templars to attack on R11. Other times it's worse, having him spawn on R10, Templars R12. I'm not sure what causes this, but I think it's something to do with activating generators and going in the giant at certains times, maybe not causing the game to register to send them out or something.

Damn 83457, I've never experiences almost any glitches on this map (or most other ones complained about). I've seen someone die from the tank once (not me though) and I had the game bug out during the EE on the killing the invisible zombie step. (he died while invisible and took Maxis with him permanently).

Hearing about how many strange glitches you get, I think I'm starting to understand why at least once every three posts you make some comment about the terrible production of treyarch games.

And I've gone through 2 copies of bo2, 2 xbox360s, several controllers, different homes/internet access and i get the same results.

I'm probably bad for reality.