Black Ops 2 Patch (2/26/2014)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they change the ending? I swear the story players on this forum are worse than my 5 year old. I get it, you didnt like the ending and it was a cheap end. Now stop saying it didnt answer or complete the story bc sadly whether you want to admit it or not it did. Sorry but Ive did a good job not bashing the story based players for awhile but to read people still complaining about the orgins ending in a topic about the patch update is annoying. End rant

Why would they change the ending? I swear the story players on this forum are worse than my 5 year old. I get it, you didnt like the ending and it was a cheap end. Now stop saying it didnt answer or complete the story bc sadly whether you want to admit it or not it did. Sorry but Ive did a good job not bashing the story based players for awhile but to read people still complaining about the orgins ending in a topic about the patch update is annoying. End rant

Wow, calm down mate. Did I say anywhere that I wanted it to change?

I'm not a "story player". I enjoy it as much as the next person, but I prefere the gameplay and the supernatural side of things.

But dude, you flew off the handle?! I was speculating at wether they had changed the ending or not in the patch. I wasn't particularly hoping for a change in ending, but it would've been nice to find something that had changed in the patch.

• Administrators

If by story players you mean those who discuss and theorize different aspects of the storyline. Then it seems the entire concept it lost on you. They will always dive deeper than anyone should into insignificant details, and spend hours analyzing the smallest fragment that they can find. Many have made some excellent discoveries, and on the other side of the coin some may be so far off base it is laughable.  The theorists have a hunger for storyline that will never be satisfied. Whether they were pleased with the ending or not; they are still entitled to post their view and opinions. I ask that you not discourage anyone from posting. As we have seen in the past, anything is possible. 

I paid for the game... I will say what I want about it. If that annoys you, then too bad.

besides... all I said was that the left it in. I hardly went into a full scale rant about it.

First off Honestly posted my reply after a horrible day so over reacted for sure.

Second also didnt mean to sound like I was bashing those that keep up with the story. I did myself until the story even for make believe got crazy. Thats why I honestly agree with the ending. But thats a whole different debate.

So my bad

• Administrators

First off Honestly posted my reply after a horrible day so over reacted for sure.

Second also didnt mean to sound like I was bashing those that keep up with the story. I did myself until the story even for make believe got crazy. Thats why I honestly agree with the ending. But thats a whole different debate.

So my bad

Fair enough, thank you for clearing the air.