Tranzit Idea...

WeThreeKings

Was just looking through some odd things about Tranzit (as you do) and came across the mysterious Avogadro. He is made from electricity, Kills you with electricity and will appear with a thunderstorm directly ahead. The morse codes have been found and the messages found are:

help me so i can help you

the future is our to do destroy

power is knowledge

go to the light

stay close to me

energy can only be transformed

we shall prevail

If you think about these and relate them to the Avogadro, then maybe that might be the next step or whatever in Tranzit, I'm only throwing ideas out there. Maybe using the Jet gun or an Emp like you did with the lamposts in the Tower of Babble EE. Or maybe there is something in my idea that is completely stupid and something that is not possible. Any comments and thought would be appreciated.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that the Avogadro would stay in a ball when the player was close to him was always something that intrigued me, but after countless hours of taking him around the entire map (several times!), I gave up on the idea of him being anything more than a useless and pointless  'boss' character.

The orbs are the key to a continuation, if there even is one. I am doubting it now myself. They are more likely a left over EE that they could not get working properly so abandoned.

• Administrators

But there are many possibilities of things being left off that are never made to happen. It is very peculiar to have those morse codes and glowing orbs; however, seeing even the orbs is by random selection. Some matches you go without seeing them. Others, a person who may or may not have touched the Side Mission whatsoever could see them. I would put my points on it being a leftover EE.

• Administrators

Treyarch is not a multi-million company. Activision might be, but certainly not 3arc. Plus, they aren't perfect either. They've been known to have some mistakes here and there in Zombies whether it was intentional or not. People have dug through all the files and have not found anything related to these leftover finds. I'm not saying that it's nothing, but at the moment it seems like a dead end. Should a new find come up then we can say otherwise.

I'm pretty sure these orbs are leftovers, that there's nothing more to Tranzit and that the EE was originally planned much larger and more complex.

All the unused quotes and assets (like the orbs, morse signs, etc) tend me to believe that the initial Tower of Babel EE started out as much larger than the version that got shipped with the game. (Much like Ascension's map design) 

That would explain the strange orbs (which like Infest said; appear random and are not visible in theater), the large amount of unused EE-related quotes And also why the Tower of Babels steps can be completed in any order you choose.

(And why Maxis doesn't utter a single word when you complete his side, even though he does congratuate you in the leftover soundfiles)

I always found these two quotes in particular very strange:

"Good! Now we can continue our other tasks!" the second time Maxis' speaks. (the first being when you build the turbine)

Which 'other' tasks?

It's a bit strange to start your EE with 'complete the other tasks, which by the way I haven't even mentioned yet. Bye.'

and 

"Good! The Trichotomous system is now complete." when you finish the EE.

This one sounds like there's more to do, but it still plays at the end of the easter egg.

(not to mention the numerous cut quotes like 'Nothing to see here, for now. Maybe down the road we will re-visit this place. Such a lovely place.' file named future_dlc something)

But the very idea does remain intriguing, that's for sure.

Maybe I'll look through Tranzit's files one more time, see if I can find anything useful. 

As I've mentioned, they're are arguments for both sides but as a huge Easter egg and storyline follower, you'd like to think that there is still more things to find. Especially as Treyarch are egging us on to try also. There is an interesting thread on the call of duty website in the last few hours about a new discovery possibly..

Here's the link http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200828565#.Ut2ww3-QGK0

I'd like to think there's more to it. But if there was, by now, we would've found it. I assure you.

Unless that guy (or whoever is the next person to post such a 'new EE discovery' thread) - has some real evidence ready -- I suggest you don't waste your time on them.

I've been seeing these posts pop up ever since Tranzit got released and believe me 9 out of 10 times they lead to nothing but more endless speculation.

Tranzit's sidequest (EE) has been fully discovered by this point. If there's anything more to it, it has to be hidden away in the gamefiles.

Hmm deep down I think I do agree with you but I'm an optimistic person and as a community we should still try and search every little clue we can get. The fact there is SO many clues that we don't know what their meaning is, that anything could be discovered. For all we know we could find something new on Tranzit and find something that we didn't expect.

• Administrators

For that topic concerning a "new" discovery: it's an age-old find with no explanation. If they can make anything out of it, that's great. I have encountered what they have before, and the orbs on the tower come and go randomly. They made a case about not getting two orbs on one Mystery Box location, but I know for certain I have several times. 

Could the Avogadro possibly be a person in afterlife mode who has come to help you? Just some food for thought. The Avogadro and afterlife mode have many similarities if you think about it

"Him" tries to kill you. Many times.

The afterlife has more of a ghostly apparition form to it than electricity, or nerves, whatever he is.

Shocking a fellow player in Afterlife does by hurt them, or do anything to them.

The afterlife mode, well, I consider it to be unique to the punishment that is New Years Eve 1933, for the mobsters. What more to die, and then come back as a ghost and see yourself?

I'm not sure whether this has been done before, but I'd be suprised if it has, because my idea is not very easy to do...

So basically I'm wondering if anything significant would happen if we were to turn of ALL 8 teleporter lanterns at the same time. At first 4 players were used to do for, but then we discovered that it was also possible to try this with 2 players. Why not try to turn all of them of? Have everyone teleport while deactivating a teleporter and immediately throw another EMP when the teleportation sequence is over.

The reason why I think this hasn't been done before is because there appears to be no need for it and it's also highly unlikely that everyone teleports to a teleporter that hasn't been shut down yet. 

I realize that this is a far-fetched idea but we're running out of options actually...

• 2 months later...

i like your thinking 

SuperR3t4rded

i mean if this extra egg is actually existent, then it would have to be some really tedious process, afterall no one has yet found it. 

Here's my idea which was inspired by your's, Tranzit is a map that is highly concentratesd on power and electricity. What if we were to shut down everything we could in the map, including the obelisk, the avagadro (Him), the teleporter lamps, maybe the bus, the power station itself(remember there's still that strange door that looks just like the PaP electric door that looks as if theres something behind it). and other things as well. keep the galvaknuckles in mind too, they were first introduced in this map. Probably inspired by the rest of the electric stuff in the map. Just an idea. shut down everything, then maybe something will happen. 

btw, I plan on posting a topic soley dedicated to nothing but finding more on Tranzit. just a place to post ideas, no matter how obscure and seemingly irreelevant. maybe its a waste of time, idk, but hopefully itll get some attention.