Mobile Site View

S.O.P.H.I.A.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

So basically, this is what everyone should be seeing with the mobile site view, it's supposed to replicate the main site view and accommodate touch devices. This was before forum images had all been transferred but to get a better understanding of what is wrong, what needs to be changed etc can we get some feedback here please.

Is this what people are seeing, if not what do you see, screenshot with some feedback on them would be appreciated.

• Tech Admin

OK, so it's not calling the Mobile skin that it should be calling - I thought I had seen this on a snapshot previously but it's not.

The CoD Zombie forum and CoD zombie forum mobile skins are the only ones that are active, no other skin or CSS should be called. I need to delve into it a little deeper as obviously somethings not working the way it was intended to work. The only white that should exist is the text in the topics.

• Tech Admin

I've found the problem, the IP.Board default mobile skin is being forced upon the mobile version and it's not accepting the call of duty zombies skin, it's being over ridden by the default skin. I don't know why this is the case but I'm working on it, it's possibly something stupid.

Ok, I'm going to force the mobile devices to use the call of duty mobile (import) skin which I have just added. Now, I can pretty much gaurentee that it's going to default to the main site as it's designed to be used within the safari browser. It doesn't seem to register that it's a not a web based safari browser and then loads the main site theme.

Selecting the use mobile version defaults to the standard IP.Board mobile them and doesn't select the call of duty theme

However, choose the option manually choose and then select call of duty mobile (import) and screenshot for me please.

• Tech Admin

Why is it not calling the default fecking skin, it should be calling the only active and only skin available - which is the one you see when you browse the site in full view and not mobile. Tapatalk should call the relevant information.

Apart from the skinning issue, did it give you a welcome message saying this site supports tapatalk and how is the general usability in tapatalk?

No, none of that. It literally just threw me into the forum, which I'm pretty sure it took off my browsing history in safari.

It's better than the mobile browser view, less eye-wrecking white, and I can see if someone is online or not, but still overall the same.