Extinction Mode IMPRESSIONS

Caddyman

There is a s a l e going on for xbox gold members 33% off. Yes extinction does get boring, but It's a nice experience away from zombies. If you moderately enjoy playing multiplayer then get it. Buying this only for extinction is probably not worth.

A s al e is tempting, but I think I'll wait for all the DLC to come out and make my mind up then. I'm not too fussed about the story or MP, so if Extinction is as disappointing as you say then I don't think I'll buy it any time soon

Edit: why is the word s a l e filtered??! XD lolwat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A s al e is tempting, but I think I'll wait for all the DLC to come out and make my mind up then. I'm not too fussed about the story or MP, so if Extinction is as disappointing as you say then I don't think I'll buy it any time soon

Edit: why is the word s a l e filtered??! XD lolwat

i would guess because of the whole kichen ****** bots problems we had lol

:edit: yes lol because c a b i n e t s  is filtered too

New dlc onslaught coming this Jan 28, "Nightfall" extinction map looks awesome. Special weapon and new alien boss and new environment will keep things fresh although our objective will remain the same "Drilling". Any who who else is excited?

Not really mate, from what I have seen at least. I will just wait till you play it yourself and then get the low down from you afterwards. :P

You can have my copy. :P

On topic: "meh"

For real? hahahah nah you keep that shit

I bet the cost of postage would be like five million times the cost of the game xD

Back on topic: uh... aliens. I wonder if the DLCs will include cutscenes like Origins or explain stuff  when you evac at the end of each level.

For real? hahahah nah you keep that shit

I bet the cost of postage would be like five million times the cost of the game xD

Back on topic: uh... aliens. I wonder if the DLCs will include cutscenes like Origins or explain stuff  when you evac at the end of each level.

Well, they are implementing more of a story this time around, so I wouldn't put it past them.