Did we just have our "Moon"?

Whaddup guys,

I've recently been thinking about how we now have a lot of talk that the O4 are returning and that the whole story with the N4 is done. Well, there's reason to believe that with all the hints 3arc has dropped, not to mention that the choices we made finally had an outcome with either Maxis or Richtofen in control. Also, once we finished the final endgame step, all of the Easter Eggs reset. This pretty much means that nothing that we had done really matters past that point. To me, that really seems to correlate with what happened with the Moon Easter Egg in BO1. The story with the O4 sort of ended right there for a while. Well, perhaps that is happening again with the ending of Buried. They did sort of give us some epic endings, and bit of a cliffhanger. However, for marketing purposes and to take a weight off of the zombies team, I think that the story of Maxis/Richtofen will not be continued in DLC 4. Instead, I think we are going back in time to the WaW days with the O4. think 3arc needs time to decide how they're going to incorporate how whatever choice you made will go down in future zombies. But that's just my opinion. What do you guys think? Poll is up there ^^^

bagel_, out.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I don't even know! although with the hints emerging that we may be playing as the O4 in the next map, it would make sense if that "chapter" of the saga is over, It seems very anti-climactic, and I'd hate for the fate of our N4 being sealed forever jsut because they followed the directions like we were supposed to. Id like to see some scenario where the N4 put aside their differences and discover through communicating amongst themselves that they may know more about whats going on than they are letting on, and in a finale map they have to fight to stop Richtofen/Maxis from actually succeeding in their plan to have total control

For now though i'm voting that yes, this was our moon of sorts, and the next map will do more to set the stage for the next installment of zombies

I voted "Other."

Timeline wise, I think it comes after Buried. I think that we're getting a prequel map.

But Storyline wise, I think it fits right where it is. It's like during a tv show when you get a random flashback episode that gives more information of the story in general.

A flashback? A flashback is NOT ment to be the final chapter of BO2....the first, second, third, or fourth part sure, but not the last.... You don't end a game at the beginning... What about maxis and richtofen? Hmm? What will become of them? Maxis takes over the aether or richtofen takes over the aether... you cant end the storyline on that... And you sure as heck can't begin BO3 or whatever with the split endings... A common ending must be reached... We can not have both without trayarch loosing profits...

At this point I have three theories:

Dlc will take place in hell, where time doesn't mater, and the O4 are revisiting their past...

The dlc will contain multiple zombies maps, two at least, One where we go back to the beginning, and one where we continue on....

The DLC 5 rumors are not completely untrue, as there will be a separate, purchasable zombie map to continue the storyline....