Any Kingdom Hearts Fans?

Ehjookayted

I still don't get why it takes so long to enter a drive form. :C

Other than that I am realy enjoying my time with the game. Haven't even beaten 2 yet though, but I'll try to make some progress this weekend and then finally start with BBS.

It's because there's 3 games on the disk or something like that. Slows down the load times of everything.

Also, you be slacking. I've already got both Platinum trophies  :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

“We have some interesting things planned. There will be Kingdom Hearts III news, and various things, I think. Kingdom Hearts III development is going smoothly, but there will also be new announcements connected to it. As one of those new announcements, I think we should be able to announce a smartphone-specific development for the series in short order.”

I hope it is nothing new in regards to the smartphone stuff.

Also happy to hear that we will actually get some new info this year.:Grinning:

• 1 month later...

Tangled world confirmed. Which basically means Frozen world confirmed.

The worlds look gorgeous. I'm wondering if each world will be completely open now instead of the little sections in each? Or perhaps each section will be huge?

Either Pegasus is a confirmed summon by the looks.

I think there'll be sections still, but the sections will be larger than before.

Also, the first area they showed is confirmed Hercules (which I'm actually fine with, love that world). With Pegasus, I don't think it's a summon in the traditional sense. It's like the train and pirate ship in principal.

Also, check out Sora's new duds

gallery_45323_1262_9887.jpg

I think this is my favorite of his looks so far. It doesn't look nearly as bizarre as his KH2 look did. The plaid's a nice touch, too. My only thing is that they need to touch up the hair quite a bit. Doesn't look quite detailed enough

• Administrators

Hopefully the skills system is just like KH2 and not BBS, where you learn a skill after reaching a certain level versus having to meld certain attacks with a particular ability attached to it. I loved the Combo and Air Combo Plus attacks, where each one was vastly different than the other and looked amazing. Especially if you had Explosion equipped in KH2.

The Trinity Limits look very boring though. Like the one where Donald and Goofy pair with Sora and just...dash forward and that's it. I'm hoping for more things like Fantasia and that one Goofy rocket thing-a-ma-bob. Man, did I waste so much MP with it.

• Moderators

I am torn on this.

In my opinion they were a good addition, and made the game faster, so now I am a bit worried that it will be slower then again the gameplay looked fast as hell even without them.

But quick time events are kinda outdated as well if you ask me.

So I say it is most likely for the better, but could also backfire.

I've heard about this.

On one hand, reaction commands were very nice and showy. On the other hand, it's looking like fights are going to be more varied and interactive (running up walls, anyone?), so really it doesn't make too much of a different (though reversals were quite nice).

Also, don't know if any of you have heard, but magic spells are going to be different in some ways. For instance, you can use flowmotion on ice created from a blizzard spell. Kind of a cool little addition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Haven't seen BZ6 but that's pretty cool they're doing the new animation style movies.

So at this point, Frozen is all but confirmed? There's no way that wouldn't be a world if Tangled is.

Including Frozen, 3 out of 4 worlds are the new Disney animation style. Curious if we'll get more like it (Wreck-it Ralph?)

Haven't seen BZ6 but that's pretty cool they're doing the new animation style movies.

So at this point, Frozen is all but confirmed? There's no way that wouldn't be a world if Tangled is.

Including Frozen, 3 out of 4 worlds are the new Disney animation style. Curious if we'll get more like it (Wreck-it Ralph?)

From what they've said, it'll be what Roy Conli (the guy in the videos that looks like Xehanort) was involved with. So Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Treasure Planet, and Hunchback all have potential. Frozen is no doubt in there, but really hoping for treasure planet. That has a lot of potential as a world.

There'll obviously be more than those, but those are the easiest to guess. I bet we'll have Agrabah again and some others.

• 3 weeks later...

So Riku's my favourite character now. I just started and finished his story on Proud Mode Re:CoM. Really made me appreciate him and his struggles against the darkness. I'll find some time during the week to finally watch the Days cutscenes, and than I will move onto finally playing 2.5 :)

PS. Lexaeus and Zexion's deaths are brutal. Same with Vexen's.

So Riku's my favourite character now. I just started and finished his story on Proud Mode Re:CoM. Really made me appreciate him and his struggles against the darkness. I'll find some time during the week to finally watch the Days cutscenes, and than I will move onto finally playing 2.5 :)

PS. Lexaeus and Zexion's deaths are brutal. Same with Vexen's.

Damn, taking your sweet time getting em all done. Definitely agree with you about Riku.

Also, Vexen's death was hilarious to me. "No! I don't want to...!" "Goodbye." *get's set ablaze*

Haha yeah I took like a year break after doing Sora's story, but I had KH itch and decided I should finish Riku's story off once and for all.

So did you guys like the card system in CoM/Re:CoM? It was a little overwhelming and hard at first, but I enjoyed customizing Sora's decks for boss battles and stuff. Riku's was harder obviously, and it got repetitive doing the worlds since there was no story to them, only boss battles, but his D-Mode and Duel Sleights were pretty cool.

That said I can't wait for the normal battle system when I play KH2.

Liked it at first. After getting the platinum, I was freakin sick of that system. It gets really grindy really quickly, especially when you have to level up all the way to 99.

BTW, definitely recommend you fight all the secret bosses in 2FM. Some of them are extremely fun to figure out. The opposite is true with BBS. All the secret bosses suck in that game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/09/kingdom-hearts-29-leaks-for-ps4-new-kingdom-hearts-3-details?utm_source=IGN hub page&utm_medium=IGN (front page)&utm_content=7&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=55f005d9dbc5dea760000009#comment-2244385695

So KH 2.9 might be a thing. Guessing that it's 1.5, 2.5, DDD, and a KH3 demo all in one. After all, that "Attraction flow planning," in the description is highly suspect.

Such convulted naming methods haha.

It's either what you said, or just 3D and a Ground Zeros type demo. "Attraction Flow" sounds like a battle system so the fact it appears in 2.9 and KH3 does sound plausible.

Btw what is Unchained? Keep seeing that name around, but is it the same as chi or something else?

Archived