Who's Inside of Samantha?!?

Literally all jokes aside who's in this girl now...... If u did maxis's Easter egg on buried?!?!? Because at the end maxis takes over and puts richtofen in a random spawning zombie.... So who's in Samantha's body? Maxis? Nobody? How is maxis in control if he's not in Samantha's body? And where is maxis... still in a computer on moon?? I though he was in aether and communicates through the computer?! Please someone shed some light on this.... Sooo many questions not enough answers.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is in Aether. Well, no human anyway. They are within Samantha, who is inside the MPD, which "connects" them to Aether. But they aren't actually within Aether. They just use its energy.

Up until the endings of the Side Missions, Richtofen is inside Samantha.

If you choose Richtofen, he then gains the ability to be within whomever. How exactly this works is unknown, but you can imagine it as if Samantha is his house. He now has the ability to "visit" other people's houses.

If you choose Maxis, then he is now inside Samantha. He gains the ability to choose within whom Richtofen will be, and eternally has him go back and forth between zombie bodies. You can imagine it like a warden who sends an inmate to different prisons without his own free will.

• Administrators

All analogies aside, it's just a simple take-over of object. If you side with Maxis, then Maxis is within Samantha's body. If you side with Richtofen, Richtofen remains inside of her body.

(On a side note, how more dramatic can you get than looking for your own daughter while in her shell of a body?)

All analogies aside, it's just a simple take-over of object. If you side with Maxis, then Maxis is within Samantha's body. If you side with Richtofen, Richtofen remains inside of her body.

(On a side note, how more dramatic can you get than looking for your own daughter while in her shell of a body?)

Lol imagine Maxis found her, and to put things right he lets her have her body back. So then Maxis is in Richtofen's body. (The irony!)

Well I think it doesn't matter which side you pick, it's still in 3arc's hands as to which one actually occurred. Unless they really do let you decide, which I think is kinda screwed up, and lazy on their part. Because I don't know about you guys, but when I read a book, I gotta know the ending. So two possible endings just isn't gonna do it for me. Maybe it doesn't matter which side you pick, perhaps Samantha's body gets destroyed and all that's in the aether too gets destroyed. I just don't think we have enough to say what will happen.

Well where's maxis's body? How did he get into a computer if he's not in aether?

He was killed near the MPD on the Moon. His soul went into it, just like the zombies' souls do. But Maxis's soul had a different fate. His body was dead. Where is it now? Probably a half-decayed corpse on the Moon, with the other dead scientists.

Well I think it doesn't matter which side you pick, it's still in 3arc's hands as to which one actually occurred. Unless they really do let you decide, which I think is kinda screwed up, and lazy on their part. Because I don't know about you guys, but when I read a book, I gotta know the ending. So two possible endings just isn't gonna do it for me. Maybe it doesn't matter which side you pick, perhaps Samantha's body gets destroyed and all that's in the aether too gets destroyed. I just don't think we have enough to say what will happen.

Excuse me, but how is that lazy, it's anything but. They have to do double the work to create two endings. And they are doing it so that it gives the public the choice of what to do. It makes the game a more personal experiance.

That's like saying any government is lazy as it makes us, the public vote for who to be in charge. No it's for the public