DLC 4 "mode" called Gateway? (FEAR TEDDY)

Not sure what the big stink is over this anyway, if you could even consider it an EE, it's probably the most pointless one. F.E.A.R. was decent because the last map pack was a zombie focused DLC. Unless I get to be a little teddy bear running around killing zombies on the last DLC, I doubt this teddy (tdneddy, same thing right? :) ) thing is going to play out.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what the big stink is over this anyway, if you could even consider it an EE, it's probably the most pointless one. F.E.A.R. was decent because the last map pack was a zombie focused DLC. Unless I get to be a little teddy bear running around killing zombies on the last DLC, I doubt this teddy (tdneddy, same thing right? :) ) thing is going to play out.

Yeah I know right. I realised earlier how uninteresting it really is, it affects nothing. I think it's just people who want to prove themselves right against people who want to prove others wrong

Honestly this is a really insignificant Easter egg. It's not like if it turns out to spell out teddy, we'll be like "holy s$&@ are you serious? Who would have suspected that teddy bears hold significance and symbolism in the storyline? Wow, we totally haven't known this for 4 years!" It's just like "hey you know what would be cool?" No need to get all stanky.

Besides 10 consecutive people saying "I'm not sold on the fear teddy thing" isn't contributing to discussion; it's being redundant. If I wanted to see how many people were of that opinion I would have added a poll. (Except I still don't know how. :mrgreen: )

Honestly calling it idiotic is a bit excessive. Come on. I've been here long enough to know that nothing is confirmed inless you see it with your own eyes in-game. However treyarch have a reputation for slipping things like this In. I don't necessarily believe it, but 2 words come to mind.

Why not?

Like does it really matter if people speculate about this? Why not? You can't just say "your idea is bad and you should feel bad" unless you do the same for all ungrounded theories (which is a good 90%).

I'm not personally defending myself. Honestly I could care less about the last letter of a map's name. :mrgreen: but in general the community's reception of the fear teddy business has been shockingly harsh.

Nothing wrong with a good debate, I'll be the first to eat all the "I told you so's" if they do indeed spell teddy...tneddy >.>

Wouldn't it be NTeddy? As nuketown came before tranzit?

Well yea, I guess it did. Being it was happening with moon how about we just say FEARN TEDDY

Fearin teddy...I fear no teddys!

I really don't mean any disrespect to the people who think it is fear teddy, I just like to voice my opinion, as redundant as it is ;) I certainly don't think anyone here is an idiot, half the time I feel like I'm the one learning something.

I kinda hope this whole Anagram thing does turn into something, Kinda like Dead Space's Chapter titles (NICOLE IS DEAD). It would be cool if they weave something like that into zombies explaining a possible over arcing plot, personally I don't know how, but Treyarch could find a way :D