Random questions I have about the map

Tattoo247

Hey everyone, I have a few questions about the new map I thought I would ask, and hopefully enlighten the ps3 community while we wait for our release. I'll keep it short as I can.

1.The ghosts, it looks like they are not a max ammo round. So, do they always keep coming if you are in their house or is there a limit to their spawns, they seem very over powered.

2. How you do make the "Big guy" mad? All I've seen are people feeding him, and at one point it looked like someone gave him something to drink but maybe not...

3. The new wonder weapon, it looked to have infinite rounds, am I right about that? If you could break down what it does to zombies/ghosts/Big guy I would appreciate.

4.I saw a new pistol like weapon, long barrel and a six shooter chamber. What's it called and what is it when PaP'd?

5. Has anyone found more than one song?

I'll add more as I think of them, thanks for any answers.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) They aren't a Max Ammo round, but defeating them all results in a free perk, which gives the achievement "Ectoplasmic Residue" They aren't overpowered, but very annoying if you have over 4000 points. They also seem to stop any zombies from spawning until they aren't spawning anymore.

2.) You can get him mad by giving him candy. By giving him booze, he charges at the object behind him.

3.) The Paralyzer? It slows down zombies then kills them. Never tried it on ghosts and slows down the Big Guy. However, unlike other weapons, he doesn't run back to his cell when attacked by it.

Also, if you aim it at your feet, hold RT then jump you can fly with it!

4.) No idea. Remington something.

5.) Nope.

Hey everyone, I have a few questions about the new map I thought I would ask, and hopefully enlighten the ps3 community while we wait for our release. I'll keep it short as I can.

I'll try my best.

1.The ghosts, it looks like they are not a max ammo round. So, do they always keep coming if you are in their house or is there a limit to their spawns, they seem very over powered.

They keep spawning as long as one person is still in the house. Note though that they will follow you out of it. Also, the ghosts seem to be duplicates of a single ghost. They aren't overpowered, but they are powerful. Their attacks can kill if you get trapped, but the real threat is they drain your points (your "life force"). They are extremely weak individually, but they get stronger as the rounds progress.

2. How you do make the "Big guy" mad? All I've seen are people feeding him, and at one point it looked like someone gave him something to drink but maybe not...

There are three things you can do to the big guy.

1. Give him alcohol, which will make him run in a quick drunken rage, destroying debris.

2. Give him candy, which will make him so hyper that he kills any zombie in sight and follows you around.

3. Shoot him, which will make him flee and lock himself in his cage for safety.

3. The new wonder weapon, it looked to have infinite rounds, am I right about that? If you could break down what it does to zombies/ghosts/Big guy I would appreciate.

Yes, it is a lot like the M2 Flamethrower. It can overheat, and it has to cool down. Holding the trigger fires a mist of ethereal force that slows down time for the zombies until they vaporize. It isn't the fastest thing in the world, but since it stops them from coming at you, it is pretty awesome. People say you can use it to hover in the air, but I have yet to pull it off.

4.I saw a new pistol like weapon, long barrel and a six shooter chamber. What's it called and what is it when PaP'd?

It's called the Remington Army Model, and when upgraded it is called the Sassafras.

5. Has anyone found more than one song?

Not unless you count the Vulture-Aid Elixer Jingle.

I'll add more as I think of them, thanks for any answers.

Noted. :)

3.) The Paralyzer? It slows down zombies then kills them. Never tried it on ghosts and slows down the Big Guy. However, unlike other weapons, he doesn't run back to his cell when attacked by it.

Also, if you aim it at your feet, hold RT then jump you can fly with it!

FLY?! WHAT?! like how high haha that's crazy I can't wait to try tomorrow :o

Thanks for the answers all, now I have more due to all the info. I will go ahead and say this list will include Spoilers, and questions with possible spoilers for answers.

1. After finishing Richtofens side of the easter egg, Samuels eyes turn blue and he shares his physical self with Richtofen, does this only last as long as you can survive? I'm sure in moon when you traded bodies with Samantha, it was only for the duration of that game. I assume it's just like that but would like to know please.

2.Two part. The ending of the easter egg with Maxis as the "winner", does Maxis send Richtofen randomly once per round or multiple times? Also does it span the rest of the game or is it reset after a game over?

3. I was under the impression that someone had to be in the pyramid on moon to control the zombies? If Maxis has control in this version, does he not possess Samantha's body? That's pretty strange if you ask me.

4. Is the "big guy" effected by either side of this easter egg, or the Lady of the house?

5. Are there no mentions of The Flesh in this map? I felt they were fixing to open up on this group. If you go by Richtofen's outcome, he should have full access to the group as well as know their whereabouts.

6. All the focus in the opening scene seemed to be on Russman, has anyone compiled some quotes that give us a deeper look into how the 115 is changing him?

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions.