New Icons for Die Rise and Green Run?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right. Both map icons will display a certain light if you complete the EE for either Richtofen or Maxis. Orange for Maxis and blue for Richtofen.

As for the radio tower sound, I have a theory for this. I believe that the reason the Green Run map doesn't have the radio tower sound that Die Rise has is because the signal is too weak. However with the Die Rise icon. We hear a sound because the signal is a little stronger. Unfortunate not strong enough to hear the full broadcast as the voice after is hard to hear due to static. Hope this helped!

~Experience

Perhaps the reason the Die Rise icon emits a signal is because that was the purpose of its tower, whereas the Green Run tower was used for a different purpose.

Hmmm I see your point. Would you be refereeing to the fact that the Green Run tower has lights and the like shooting out of it whereas the Die Rise does not?

Perhaps the reason the Die Rise icon emits a signal is because that was the purpose of its tower, whereas the Green Run tower was used for a different purpose.

I've been hearing that the electric symbols coming out of die rise are because the tranzit navcard can be inserted on die rise. i'm hearing the buried navcard can be inserted on tranzit? somebody should try this and test

Putting the Buried navcard in Green Run(which is accepted) makes it do the same emitting signal symbol on the menus as Die Rise does if you put the Green Run navcard on Die Rise. Doing this however seems to have permanently glitched my navcards and now im always holding both the Die Rise navcard and the Buried navcard and I do not have the option to insert a navcard on Buried. Meh.

So I've done Richtofin's side in both Tranzit and Die Rise have the achievements to prove it (if for some reason you don't believe me my gamertag is xAngelo0fdeathx and I'm pretty sure you can check and see my achievements for yourself)

but my Tranzit symbol isn't glowing :S

anyone else having this issue? I just hope it doesn't screw with some end reward or story continuity.

I HATED the tranzit EE particularly hitting the box sometimes 100 times just to get EMP's and I don't know if any reward is worth going back and doing that again haha.

Coming here to confirm so far that They light up with no sound when easter egg is completed.

Then once a NavCard is inserted, a sonar type sound and lightning bolts are added to this glow.

Also confirming the 2 NavCard thing. I think its supposed to happen because i have traded my Great Leap Forward (Die Rise) for my Green Run (Tranzit) NavCard. No idea how to get rid of the Resolution 1245 (Buried) NavCard because I have already inserted it into the reader on Tranzit.