Be On Your Toes Ladies And Gentlemen!

Dear Community,

Tis that time of month where this forum has its chance to shine. Be ready my friends.. Be Ready. For today we may not reach all but we still reach out.

Tomorrow.. Tomorrow is where we could claim the masses, but be stead fast in research and productivity. For tomorrow may never be what it could of been. This is where we seperate the boys from the men.

This is our time and our hard work that is countlessly over looked by those who stand a bit taller. Will my fellow survivors, my Call of Duty Zombies Family reign supreme!?! Who wants to put up and shut up the competion!?

I am RequixEclipse and am proud to win the day along side this very community I call Home, but I wont stop till we have won the battle!

We will be heard and Tomorrow... Tomorrow my friends will be the day.

Much Thanks From Your UOTM,

RequixEclipse

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your home is a collection of pixels on a screen? ..... And I thought russman had it bad... :lol:

Lol Jk I know what you ment, can't wait for the trailer we're either going to:

A: Not get and be compleatly disappointed

B: Over analyze and get our expectations WAY too high up

C: Not get but the TINIEST bit of info to work on.... And somehow some lunatic will make a whole cracker-jacked up theory about what the easteregg will be.... Likely me.....

Man you can do whatever you want! Im just sick of never hearing about CoDz. We do alot and bring good questions, answers, and theories to the table. Yet they are never brought up any where else! This community deserves atleast a little recognition. Sorry if im stepping on toes, but I dont care. This is my community just as much as it is anyone elses.

I just cant stand it. Seeing our community work so hard and come out with facts/Ideas no one else even mention. That should never go unnoticed.

If im wrong I apologize, but CoDz should be at the top.

I see it as more of a goal. So I place my foot through a door and strive to see what lyes behind it. Im enthusiastic and passionate about what we do. Nothing is to farfetched it just takes the will power to acomplish such a task. My friend I believe in you and any one who dares to try. Thats something beautiful.

Alright. How about when DLC 3 comes out. We being CoDz are the first source people want to come to. Geezz guys tough crowd. Its cool though. We could also not be. :/ I mean who really wants to do that!?

We are still very much a force within the community. CoDz is home to the most in-depth, well researched theories on the web. There is no larger single resource for COD Zombies, and I'm extremely honored to be able to share it with all of you.

The community built this site, and we'll continue to solve the mysteries waiting for us in the final two DLC's.

I haven't seen this mentioned much, but OneofSwords recently sat down with Jimmy Zielinski & David Vahnderhaar.

It's coming.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 0625368064

https://twitter.com/OneOfSwords/status/ ... 3287670785

I think you have your standards of this site a bit lofty. But in any case, we don't know when it is going to come out.

Standards to high lol I just said that I believe in this community. Its not at all difficult for this community to create amazing threads and content. Honestly when I go through this forum there is nothing but quality! You all are so talented and each one of you have your own uniqueness. I was simply tryin to state that the community of CoDz is already above the "standard" and we deserve it for all the hard work we put into our ideas/facts/theories..etc.

I know more than one person would enjoy the task of covering a DLC. We dont need to know before hand. Most of us spotted things in their 1st run through of MOTD.

If you were offended by what I said im sorry. When I look at Call of Duty Zombies Forums I see greatness.

That is all...

-RequixEclipse

We are still very much a force within the community. CoDz is home to the most in-depth, well researched theories on the web. There is no larger single resource for COD Zombies, and I'm extremely honored to be able to share it with all of you.

The community built this site, and we'll continue to solve the mysteries waiting for us in the final two DLC's.

I haven't seen this mentioned much, but OneofSwords recently sat down with Jimmy Zielinski & David Vahnderhaar.

It's coming.

*Removes Aviators from face* Mother of God

It's coming.

Amen Nick.

I know what u mean eclipse. We should strive to find out as much as possible about these next upcoming maps. Ive been to other forums and they notice us but at the same time kind of shove us off. We should strive to be even more active in shaping and helping the total zombies community.

The best way to begin is probably giving this site an ipgrade. Would be nice to get a chat room. We should also try to make videos for the codz channel.

I know what u mean eclipse. We should strive to find out as much as possible about these next upcoming maps. Ive been to other forums and they notice us but at the same time kind of shove us off. We should strive to be even more active in shaping and helping the total zombies community.

The best way to begin is probably giving this site an ipgrade. Would be nice to get a chat room. We should also try to make videos for the codz channel.

Yes an update would be good. Iv been submitting alot but there just not up to the 720p standard but I will have my PVR soon! On my Youtube page youll see just about every video linked to CoDz. Im doing what I can with what I have at the moment. Soon though.

More than willing to help you out Alpha

We should also try to make videos for the codz channel.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

C̦̭̋ͪ̌͆͢o̶̵͍͕͚̘̩̝̎ͩD͖͓͕͙̳̤͉̤̂̓̑̊̈̈̊̌͞Z̢̯͙̼̿̆̏̚͠ ̶̡̥ͪ̃ͫȲ̧̭̙͇̦̘͍͕̗͋͌̒̆ͭ͋͑o̶̟̹̓ͭ̾u̷̗͓̠̪͇̱͌͊̅̾͢͡Ṱ̹͖́͒̌u̜̟̤ͮ͑̋͐̄b͎̖͎̳̰̙̞̮̃͜͡e̥͙͔̮͒ͯ̏̑

̺̬͇̗͇͎ͩ́̅̾̏̉̈ͅḥ͈͖̼͍̃̽ͥ͟ͅa͔̖͚̙̰̬̼͆̒ͤ͆̓͟͡͠š̹̀͋̿ͪ͢ ̧͕͈͎̗̱̪̐̓̏͊f̢͈̼̜͍̈́ͧͥǒ̱̮̮͎̋̋͊ͪ͆̍̀ù̻̠̙̎n̡̥͓̝͙ͮ̅̈́̑̓͞d̷̨͎͕̣͇̮̟̐̇̋ͩ̓ͫ̚͡ ̦͖̘̓ͤ̑ͪ̀͘͜i̩̠̽̋͛̈̚͜ẗ͔̭̞͔ͧ̂ͬ'̘̜̳̯͔̬̳̉̔̋̈̿̋ͣ̊̈́s̹̎̐ ̼ͫͨ̈́̈ͤ̀́f̫̗̥̼̯̩̊̋ͥ̎ͬͤͨͥ̚̕͞i̠̱̩̜ͯ̈́̈́̀͆̑͋͟ŗ̵̻͓ͨ̏̋ͪͣ̂ͨ̾s̶͚͓̞̯̱̦͓̦͌ͭ̀t̵͈̀̍̍ ̴̵̞͎̓̓͐ͨ͑̿oͥ̄ͪ̽̔̍̌̍̚͢͏͙̱̫͕̮͉̙̤f̛̪͓͚͇ͨ̽̌͘f̄̍͏̧̮͈̥̙i̜̣̲͈̣̙̒́̃ͣ̚c̗̯͔͚͙̎ͣͅͅi͓͚̪̹͎̹̥̟ͨ͆͜͢͠ͅå̸̡͓̬̯̬̲̒̎ͯ̉̆̕l̵̢͔̳͓͍̹̔ͧ̿ͫ̑̀͒̈́ͨ͜ ̠͍̖͑ͫͯ͗̉̎̾̃̍̕̕d̠̲͉̺͈ͥ̃̐i͊̎ͨ̓͂͡҉̛͇̤r̭̼̳͚̙̗̙̂ḙ͈ͮ̀ͭͪ̽͊̃͐͝͞c̵ͯ̆ͩ̀̓̑̊͐͏̳̺̣̗ț̶ͩ̊͆́͋̋o̪̹̥͉͕̫͕͕̎̌̽ͨ̉͘͞r̭̲͎ͪ

̣͙̌͊̽ͯ̏͐̀̀a̷̟͔̮ͨ̄͛͘n͔̳̙̫̹̦̬̝̈́͌͋̂̏ͫ͗̓̏̕̕d̻̘̺̔ ̸̧̯͗̒ͣ̇ͭ̐͞w̟̫̫͎̟̙͑ͯ̋ͬ͐̆ͯ̅͘͝ĕ̵̠͕̼̋ͩ̄͌ ̷̶͕̩̦̲̼̭̮͑̾̐ͤ̕w̸͙͗̔ͩ̇́̋͢͜i̜̒͗̍ͦ̚l̵̹͉̯̻̹͔̖̤̅ͧ̈ͮ̍ͥ̇̌͘͝ḷ̨̱̒̒͜ ̢̺͚̣͙̯̩͂̈͋̇͆̍ͥͭ̕b̭̯̫̠͇͖̃ͭ̑͜ȅ͏̢̥͚̘̦̟͡ ̸̤̠͕̱̬̟̖͖͊̉̈́ͅf̯̬̥͈̀̏ͮ͞e͚̤̥͕̿̃͑̐̊a͚͚͍̽̍͝t̸̩̟̝͚̭̞̂̑ͪ́͗̂̇̀͜u̼̼̯ͩ͢ͅr͉͈̞̻͙͔̟̟ͪ͌̂ͨ̆͟͝͞i̵̷͙͖̺͇̿͊̾n̢͓͌ͮͭ̿g̶̵̰̣ͮ͊ͮ̇̌̎̂ͤͣ ̡͚̖̘͍̆ͮͥ͐̔́ͅw͔̤̿̅ͣ͋͝e̡̜̳̟̜͕̞̺͋̓͗ͭ͡e͇ͭ̾͐̑̃͘ḳ̨͉̬̟̃ͫ͒l̴̝͇̬͆ͮ͐ͯͤ͌̐͗͡yͤ̎ͮ̇͋ͦ̓҉̺͇̦ ̞͉͈̼ͣ͑ͮͤ̇ͣͅü̙̻ͣ̿ͥ̿ͨͨ̔̇͢p̼͎̪͛ͩ̾̃̚d͔̳̬̮̫̮ͫͭͨ͊̀ͤ̕̕ä̶͚̹͍́̎ͩ̓͛̔͋̾͠t̩͔̟͉ͧͨ̅̂͊̍ͦ͢e̒͊̒̅͊̾͠҉̙̖ŝ̥͈̱ͨ̔ͅ

̙̘̩͔̙͔͂ͤ̍̐̃͒́ͮ͘͠ṣ̸͓̀ͩt͖͖͇̯͙ͭ̇͋ͧ̅ã̤̩̹͉͔̇̇ͯ̎̄ͮ͜r̷̠̊ͅt͊̌ͧ͂ͫͣ҉̞̟͈͍i̖̩͎̍ͫ̓̏̄́n̺̤̆̃̒̐ͫͣ͐̆g̡̙̟ͬ͂ͦ̅ͭ͜ ̢̥̘͍͖͙͉̠͑͒̔̃̕ͅt̨̡̩͍̜̓͌͒͐ͧḧ̘̩͚̥͈̜́̅i̼̹̤ͤͩ̚̕s̨͈͈̼̲̫͓̬̯͉ͯ̄̑ͨ̋̂̾ͥ ͔̘̗̫̤͖ͯͣͧ̄ͩ͑́w̦̤̲̫̹̑̀͊̓͌̊͟e͛̃̆ͮ̾҉̲̙̝̹e̵̡͚͍̪̻̭͖ͭ͌̚k̛̼̤͔͕̿͗ͤ.̏̓͗͆͂҉̴̞̝

̨̢̭͔̤ͭͩ̈́̉̀̚Ḯ̱̤̃̐͆̇ͣͫ̈ͅͅ ͖̪́ͪ͢a̸̛͕͙̜̳͈̳ͦ̆̃́̐͢m͔͎̈́̆̽́͛̅̉̕͝ ̵̢̢̮̥̜̝̥̜̙̩̊̅̔̈̎͒̆̂ę̴̙̩͍ͦͨ͛̅̉͠x̙̜̞͎̟̠̝̯ͨ̊̿͐̀ć̴̢̯̣̳̯̻͓̗̝͋͊͂̀̔͢ï͋̔͋ͫ̏̚҉̡̞̫̳̪͙̟́ţ̩͓̤̩̣̳͉ͧ̊̓́eͩ͊͊ͭ̈́͏͍̙̜̼͇͍̰͠.̪̣̗̟͍͖̘ͫ͑͂̆ͅ

what could that mean?

We should also try to make videos for the codz channel.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

C̦̭̋ͪ̌͆͢o̶̵͍͕͚̘̩̝̎ͩD͖͓͕͙̳̤͉̤̂̓̑̊̈̈̊̌͞Z̢̯͙̼̿̆̏̚͠ ̶̡̥ͪ̃ͫȲ̧̭̙͇̦̘͍͕̗͋͌̒̆ͭ͋͑o̶̟̹̓ͭ̾u̷̗͓̠̪͇̱͌͊̅̾͢͡Ṱ̹͖́͒̌u̜̟̤ͮ͑̋͐̄b͎̖͎̳̰̙̞̮̃͜͡e̥͙͔̮͒ͯ̏̑

̺̬͇̗͇͎ͩ́̅̾̏̉̈ͅḥ͈͖̼͍̃̽ͥ͟ͅa͔̖͚̙̰̬̼͆̒ͤ͆̓͟͡͠š̹̀͋̿ͪ͢ ̧͕͈͎̗̱̪̐̓̏͊f̢͈̼̜͍̈́ͧͥǒ̱̮̮͎̋̋͊ͪ͆̍̀ù̻̠̙̎n̡̥͓̝͙ͮ̅̈́̑̓͞d̷̨͎͕̣͇̮̟̐̇̋ͩ̓ͫ̚͡ ̦͖̘̓ͤ̑ͪ̀͘͜i̩̠̽̋͛̈̚͜ẗ͔̭̞͔ͧ̂ͬ'̘̜̳̯͔̬̳̉̔̋̈̿̋ͣ̊̈́s̹̎̐ ̼ͫͨ̈́̈ͤ̀́f̫̗̥̼̯̩̊̋ͥ̎ͬͤͨͥ̚̕͞i̠̱̩̜ͯ̈́̈́̀͆̑͋͟ŗ̵̻͓ͨ̏̋ͪͣ̂ͨ̾s̶͚͓̞̯̱̦͓̦͌ͭ̀t̵͈̀̍̍ ̴̵̞͎̓̓͐ͨ͑̿oͥ̄ͪ̽̔̍̌̍̚͢͏͙̱̫͕̮͉̙̤f̛̪͓͚͇ͨ̽̌͘f̄̍͏̧̮͈̥̙i̜̣̲͈̣̙̒́̃ͣ̚c̗̯͔͚͙̎ͣͅͅi͓͚̪̹͎̹̥̟ͨ͆͜͢͠ͅå̸̡͓̬̯̬̲̒̎ͯ̉̆̕l̵̢͔̳͓͍̹̔ͧ̿ͫ̑̀͒̈́ͨ͜ ̠͍̖͑ͫͯ͗̉̎̾̃̍̕̕d̠̲͉̺͈ͥ̃̐i͊̎ͨ̓͂͡҉̛͇̤r̭̼̳͚̙̗̙̂ḙ͈ͮ̀ͭͪ̽͊̃͐͝͞c̵ͯ̆ͩ̀̓̑̊͐͏̳̺̣̗ț̶ͩ̊͆́͋̋o̪̹̥͉͕̫͕͕̎̌̽ͨ̉͘͞r̭̲͎ͪ

̣͙̌͊̽ͯ̏͐̀̀a̷̟͔̮ͨ̄͛͘n͔̳̙̫̹̦̬̝̈́͌͋̂̏ͫ͗̓̏̕̕d̻̘̺̔ ̸̧̯͗̒ͣ̇ͭ̐͞w̟̫̫͎̟̙͑ͯ̋ͬ͐̆ͯ̅͘͝ĕ̵̠͕̼̋ͩ̄͌ ̷̶͕̩̦̲̼̭̮͑̾̐ͤ̕w̸͙͗̔ͩ̇́̋͢͜i̜̒͗̍ͦ̚l̵̹͉̯̻̹͔̖̤̅ͧ̈ͮ̍ͥ̇̌͘͝ḷ̨̱̒̒͜ ̢̺͚̣͙̯̩͂̈͋̇͆̍ͥͭ̕b̭̯̫̠͇͖̃ͭ̑͜ȅ͏̢̥͚̘̦̟͡ ̸̤̠͕̱̬̟̖͖͊̉̈́ͅf̯̬̥͈̀̏ͮ͞e͚̤̥͕̿̃͑̐̊a͚͚͍̽̍͝t̸̩̟̝͚̭̞̂̑ͪ́͗̂̇̀͜u̼̼̯ͩ͢ͅr͉͈̞̻͙͔̟̟ͪ͌̂ͨ̆͟͝͞i̵̷͙͖̺͇̿͊̾n̢͓͌ͮͭ̿g̶̵̰̣ͮ͊ͮ̇̌̎̂ͤͣ ̡͚̖̘͍̆ͮͥ͐̔́ͅw͔̤̿̅ͣ͋͝e̡̜̳̟̜͕̞̺͋̓͗ͭ͡e͇ͭ̾͐̑̃͘ḳ̨͉̬̟̃ͫ͒l̴̝͇̬͆ͮ͐ͯͤ͌̐͗͡yͤ̎ͮ̇͋ͦ̓҉̺͇̦ ̞͉͈̼ͣ͑ͮͤ̇ͣͅü̙̻ͣ̿ͥ̿ͨͨ̔̇͢p̼͎̪͛ͩ̾̃̚d͔̳̬̮̫̮ͫͭͨ͊̀ͤ̕̕ä̶͚̹͍́̎ͩ̓͛̔͋̾͠t̩͔̟͉ͧͨ̅̂͊̍ͦ͢e̒͊̒̅͊̾͠҉̙̖ŝ̥͈̱ͨ̔ͅ

̙̘̩͔̙͔͂ͤ̍̐̃͒́ͮ͘͠ṣ̸͓̀ͩt͖͖͇̯͙ͭ̇͋ͧ̅ã̤̩̹͉͔̇̇ͯ̎̄ͮ͜r̷̠̊ͅt͊̌ͧ͂ͫͣ҉̞̟͈͍i̖̩͎̍ͫ̓̏̄́n̺̤̆̃̒̐ͫͣ͐̆g̡̙̟ͬ͂ͦ̅ͭ͜ ̢̥̘͍͖͙͉̠͑͒̔̃̕ͅt̨̡̩͍̜̓͌͒͐ͧḧ̘̩͚̥͈̜́̅i̼̹̤ͤͩ̚̕s̨͈͈̼̲̫͓̬̯͉ͯ̄̑ͨ̋̂̾ͥ ͔̘̗̫̤͖ͯͣͧ̄ͩ͑́w̦̤̲̫̹̑̀͊̓͌̊͟e͛̃̆ͮ̾҉̲̙̝̹e̵̡͚͍̪̻̭͖ͭ͌̚k̛̼̤͔͕̿͗ͤ.̏̓͗͆͂҉̴̞̝

̨̢̭͔̤ͭͩ̈́̉̀̚Ḯ̱̤̃̐͆̇ͣͫ̈ͅͅ ͖̪́ͪ͢a̸̛͕͙̜̳͈̳ͦ̆̃́̐͢m͔͎̈́̆̽́͛̅̉̕͝ ̵̢̢̮̥̜̝̥̜̙̩̊̅̔̈̎͒̆̂ę̴̙̩͍ͦͨ͛̅̉͠x̙̜̞͎̟̠̝̯ͨ̊̿͐̀ć̴̢̯̣̳̯̻͓̗̝͋͊͂̀̔͢ï͋̔͋ͫ̏̚҉̡̞̫̳̪͙̟́ţ̩͓̤̩̣̳͉ͧ̊̓́eͩ͊͊ͭ̈́͏͍̙̜̼͇͍̰͠.̪̣̗̟͍͖̘ͫ͑͂̆ͅ

what could that mean?

Can i star in videos xD who is the new director? I dont mind helping out on youtube vids but the prob is im not good with tech stuff. I dont have a recorder. But if you guys ever need help, i am more than willing to tey