This should tell about when the next DLC should come out

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the third dlc for bo1 came out during june 28 i think. And every dlc comes out on a teusday for the most part.

I expect the next dlc to be released either early July or late june, so we should be getting a trailer for dlc 3 early June... I have to say... Mob of the dead has kept me plenty more occupied then tranzit or die rise... Ive barely gave dlc 3 a second thought...

Im hoping early july just because i don't get back home till july and then I can stay up all night waiting for the dlc and then play it all day. I have never been able to do this because of school issues so I would like to do it one more time.

just to let you guys know, the annihilation map pack was released on june 28 which was the last teusday of June. It will probably be close to that date. So either the following teusday or the teusday after that. So my prediction of the map packs release date would be either june 25 or July 2. Im hoping for the latter.

Here is my prediction from a long time ago about when I expected the dlc to come out. And guess what, we have had some insight saying july 2nd. What are the odds...

DLC 3 is listed for a July 2nd release while the fourth and final DLC will be supposedly arriving on the 27th of August, both these release dates are for the Xbox 360 versions, PS3 and PC users get the DLC after a month of course thanks to Microsoft’s DLC timed exclusivity deal with Activision.

http://gearnuke.com/call-of-duty-black- ... es-leaked/

not a leak because it is in no way confirmed, but could be a good indicator of the timeline for the remaining dlc's

• Administrators

DLC 3 is listed for a July 2nd release while the fourth and final DLC will be supposedly arriving on the 27th of August, both these release dates are for the Xbox 360 versions, PS3 and PC users get the DLC after a month of course thanks to Microsoft’s DLC timed exclusivity deal with Activision.

http://gearnuke.com/call-of-duty-black- ... es-leaked/

not a leak because it is in no way confirmed, but could be a good indicator of the timeline for the remaining dlc's

Yet the article says "confirmed". :lol:

It's easy to presume the estimated week when a DLC drops. Every 2-3 months, we grab ourselves a nice little DLC drop. Now the question becomes when will we get some kind of trailer for the next map. ;)

We will get the trailer June 23rd

Where did you find this out? I'm a tad bit curious lol

That was a total guess. lol. I heard so many announcements of dates for the motd trailer and none of them were true besides one of them. So I thought I would just give my guess.

sorry if this came across as a dick move. It was a joke and I hope it doesn't take away any trust I have with you guys :mrgreen:

We will get the trailer June 23rd

Where did you find this out? I'm a tad bit curious lol

That was a total guess. lol. I heard so many announcements of dates for the motd trailer and none of them were true besides one of them. So I thought I would just give my guess.

sorry if this came across as a dick move. It was a joke and I hope it doesn't take away any trust I have with you guys :mrgreen:

It's alright, man. I myself can't wait lol