GG Bridge Limit?

Hey guys,

I was playing MOTD a couple of night ago and we were having trouble with the plane. We already built it and had game to the bridge three times (We were trying to do POP goes the weasel EE). We were in the mid 20's when Brutus had "locked" the plane. When I tried to go back and "unlock" it for 6000 points, it wouldn't let me. I have 25,000+ points so I know price wasn't an issue. It never made any sounds when I was holding the square button. I tried going into afterlife mode and trying but wants able to, tried again after I revived myself, still couldn't, tried waiting a round and still couldn't. Even the other players couldn't "unlock" it. Has anyone else had this issue or just me? Or is there a limit to how many times you can visit the GG Bridge in a game?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that totally glitched out for you. I've been 5 times in one game. But, I've seen glitches before where you are unable to purchase certain things, like Jug, because it thinks you already have it. Perhaps something happened while someone was going to/from the bridge which messed it up?

That happens when you have the perk you are trying to unlock.

For the plane.. Could you still build the plane pieces?

If so maybe you needed to have all the parts before you could unlock it.

Also the price for unlock is 2000 points the first time so if it cost 6000 to unlock the plane doesn't that mean they already unlocked it twice?

Unless the plane price is higher

That happens when you have the perk you are trying to unlock.

For the plane.. Could you still build the plane pieces?

If so maybe you needed to have all the parts before you could unlock it.

Also the price for unlock is 2000 points the first time so if it cost 6000 to unlock the plane doesn't that mean they already unlocked it twice?

Unless the plane price is higher

First lockdown is 2000, second is 4000 and third is 6000 from what I've seen.

Ya unfortunately it sounds like you just had bad luck and the plane glitches out. I personally have been to the bridge 9 times (trying things out for the whole "cat has 9 lives" on the loading screen"

Sucks when that kinda stuff happens. Hopefully you have better luck in the future!