Best Town Strategy?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use a spawn abuse,i start in the top of the bar every round wen zombies cum in i jump off,WALK AROUND the lava wait behind pap 4 zombies to catch up,now i run across lava going bak towards bar so zombies follow since the fire weakens them,thn kill them in bar top or bottom this causes all zombies 2 spawn in bar or behind you all da time as long as ur n bar wen u kill them,idk how to post videos bt if ur really interested n seeing how this works u cn add me and ill show u n theater mode,i truly believe this is da safest n quickest strategy

i use a spawn abuse,i start in the top of the bar every round wen zombies cum in i jump off,WALK AROUND the lava wait behind pap 4 zombies to catch up,now i run across lava going bak towards bar so zombies follow since the fire weakens them,thn kill them in bar top or bottom this causes all zombies 2 spawn in bar or behind you all da time as long as ur n bar wen u kill them,idk how to post videos bt if ur really interested n seeing how this works u cn add me and ill show u n theater mode,i truly believe this is da safest n quickest strategy

I sort of do this, however I don't go to the top floor of the bar because jumping off causes you to take damage, as well as there's always the possibility of falling right in a group of spawning zombies. Instead, just kill each horde in the bottom area of the bar with either Mustangs or Ray Gun, then run out the front entrance and horde and repeat.

I posted about half of this in a thread asking for advice to get Shotguns quick. I don't go into early rounds, you probably have that down. This guide is simply if you're going for High Rounds on the Leaderboards in Solo.

-Survive however you want until around round 15.

-Open the bar and Jug. Purchase Jug, Stammin Up, and Double Tap in that order. Then, purchase whatever you want however:

-The safest and more detailed strategy needs the door to Speed Cola to be shut, so besides that, just do whatever.

-Don't get your first Quick Revive until Round 15. Though you may fail, eventually, you won't, and this will keep you always on your toes for the rest of the game, AND you won't waste any drinks on the stuff that doesn't matter.

[The following is for rounds 15+]

-By now, you should have the weapons you like. Try to start every round near the Stammin Up Machine area without buying the door to Speed Cola. This way, you'll get a pattern in the way they spawn, and you'll know what to expect.

-Now you are to run trains here. If you need to see how to run trains/kite that area, check out this video.

Lal6BbTEgW4
    (Skip to about 5 minutes in and ignore the commentary, I disagree with a lot he says :D )

All you must do is run the way he does and you're good on that.

-DO NOT FIRE UNTIL THE ENTIRE 24 ZOMBIES HAVE APPEARED UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECASSARY. It's too easy to down yourself that way. Simply wait until they are all in, then sprint away from them towards the PaP. When you are 3/4 of the way there, turn around and let 'em have it. Aim for the head if you have a gun, shoot at their feet with grenade launchers. After the hoard is down, run back, lather, rinse, and repeat.

-Try to leave a last zombie if you need something, like a box run. It's ok if you kill them all before round 30, but it'll be tight, so only 1 box hit/perk buy. Post round 30, forget it. You've gone way to far to risk anything now. I can't stress enough how important it is to make sure the door to Speed Cola is closed at all times, or this area will no longer be safe to train.

-If you're dissatisfied with your current weapon/out of ammo, trade it for the M14 off of the wall. Continue the trains, and occasionally spray at the head with the M14. If you run out of ammo mid-round, sprint ahead of the hoard to Jug, grab an MP5, and wait at the edge of the building facing PaP. Drop down when the hoard catches up. After this round, PaP either the M14 or MP5. I recommend the M14 because ammo is right there and it's effective with headshots, but you can do the MP5 if you feel like you can get to that ammo.

-If you ever go down, do not fire your Mustang and Sallies. All this will do is gather zombies to spawn around you. Crawl out of your corner where you were trapped, and watch where the zombies go.

1)If no or few zombies went into the bar: Run up the stairs and snatch another QR, and wait at the area where you can drop onto the street for the hoard. As soon as you see one, don't fire. Simply look off the edge, and look for a safe, zombie-less place to drop. Run off the edge to there. If there's a clear way to make it to Jug, sprint and get up there. Grab MP5 ammo if needed. Next, do the same strategy to drop off as was done with the bar, but get to the train area. Grab Stammin Up, wait for the hoard to catch up, and walk a big clockwise train along the walls of the area, excluding the back alley where zombies spawn. If things get heated, get back into the bar and get to the drop area. Grab Double Tap between rounds, then return to normal training/kiting.

2)If they ran into the bar: Run a safe route towards PaP, then make your way to Jug. Do not grab MP5 ammo, even if you need it. As soon as you see one, don't fire. Simply look off the edge, and look for a safe, zombie-less place to drop. Run off the edge to there. If you have an opening, run straight to the Stammin Up entrance to the bar. If not, head for the entrance on the side. Grab QR, and do the same strategy as the Jug building. When you get down, grab Stammin Up, and walk a big counterclockwise train around the perimeter of the area, excluding the back ally area where they spawn. Grab Double Tap between rounds, then return to normal training/kiting.

3) If you run into that terrible moment where a ton of them are standing in front of the exit, either continue the train without perks, or buy the Speed Cola Door. Sprint through the next entrance, and follow the guide for step 2 for perks retrieval. However, instead of staying there after getting Stammin Up, run into the bar. You're going to have to run trains here now. Here's a video for how to do it. (Ignore the commentary.)

1jEkWTrzXxU
    (Skip to 1 minute in, listen if you wanna hear about the Galil :) )

-Just run trains wherever you think is safer (I say Stammin Up) for however long, and BAM. You've got yourself a high round.

And that's how I run my high rounds.

I personally hang onto my M1911 and PaP it, using MP5 for point building early, then hit the box for something, then use those two until I'm out of ammo for both. That's when I'll grab a wall weapon. I personally like M14 > MP5. It just makes it more fun to feel like you're doing something other than holding RT the entire game. Most people gag at the thought of an M14 for high rounds, but trigger finger + headshots = success until at least 35. Then you might as well spam the box for an RPD/HAMR/Ray Gun. The only reason I dislike LMGs is because of the slow pace you get, and this gives an extremely easy way to run trains, but no Speed Cola unless you can effectively run the bar, which I don't recommend. Just remember that the good ol' Wall Weapons are always right there for you.

Good luck!

i run across lava going bak towards bar so zombies follow since the fire weakens them

I was not aware that fire weakens zombies. I thought it simply made them explode.

And I'm probably going to be the only guy to ask you to put some effort into what you type. That kind of grammar and spelling is horrendous and hard to read.

i run across lava going bak towards bar so zombies follow since the fire weakens them

I was not aware that fire weakens zombies. I thought it simply made them explode.

And I'm probably going to be the only guy to ask you to put some effort into what you type. That kind of grammar and spelling is horrendous and hard to read.

i kno how to spell and use grammar correctly im obviously just a lazy fuk haha im on my ps3 it has spell check i still dnt use it,n yes fire weakens them this is something u MUST do to gt to a high round on any map having fire,especially on farm since u hv no PaP or traps

i kno how to spell and use grammar correctly im obviously just a lazy fuk haha im on my ps3 it has spell check i still dnt use it,n yes fire weakens them this is something u MUST do to gt to a high round on any map having fire,especially on farm since u hv no PaP or traps

My round 48 on tranzit could have gone a lot faster if I actually used the lava to my advantage.... When I train by m16 none of the zombies ever touch the fire...