Golden Gate Bridge Strategy co op

I hope no one else has done a video doing this strategy or another guide. IF so, sorry for copying

This strategy is one of the easiest strategies in mob of the dead in my opinion because it takes place in the easiest training spot in the map. In this strategy all you have to do is get the hells redeemer. After every one gets a hells redeemer, everyone needs fresh zombie shields.

After that get over to the bridge. You need to designate one person to train. This person can be white or the most skilled trainer. the other three people need to get into the back (opposite electric chairs.) The person that trains and the 3 other players will continually throw their redeemers into the horde. This will kill hordes in about 30 seconds to a minute (rough estimate) if done right. When the runner breaks his shield, a person in the back will place his shield down for the runner to grab it.

After 4 or 5 rounds (depending on how things go and how comfortable you are with multiple brutus in the game) you will need to return to Alcatraz to get new shields. You want to save like 2-4 zombies. Go back to Alcatraz and everyone get a fresh zombie shield (if its not broken yet let a zombie break it)and then go to a gas can location excluding the one next to deadshot daiquiri. Once the rounds start grab your can and head to the plane and go backto the bridge and start over.

If somebody goes down then that person has one of two choices. He can go back to alcatraz and get his perks or they can switch with another person in the back. As soon as he looks like hes going down someone needs to take over. Make sure you have someone predetermined for this instance. IT will be very dangerous having 3 people rush out. If he wants to go back to Alcatraz, have someone gather up the train and bring it into the back on the pack a punch side of the bridge (this is more open) train the zombies and let the guy revive himself. Once he gets back to the electric chair continue killing zombies.

I did this with 2 players and we had the timing down so he would throw his tomahawk and then I would throw mine exactly after his was done. It went by pretty fast and with 4 people I am pretty sure this can go by very fast since the zombies do spawn in fast due to the large amount of spawns. I really think this is the easiest spot to hold down with multiple people that doesn't involve camping like other strategies.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing with the acid trap strategy in coop is that multiple people can't do it at once. Maybe 2 players but with more than 2 it becomes extremely complex. With 2 people one person would train inside the cafeteria and one would train outside of the cafeteria. one guy when the zombies stop spawning they would have to team up and then use the acid trap to effectively do it. but then after that they would both be together unless one guy got the train together and put it through himself. but thats a lot of work for each group of zombies.

then again you could always shoot them but then ammo becomes an issue.

I'd rather hold off in front of Juggernog, behind the closed cage. Or in the Warden's Office. Going back and forth to the bridge is just effort, not to mention you don't get any power-drops while staying there. It's just not a good idea unless you have the Hell's Redeemer.

The golden spoon is required in every strategy. With that thing, in co-op, you're going to round 34 without dropping a sweat.

I'd rather hold off in front of Juggernog, behind the closed cage. Or in the Warden's Office. Going back and forth to the bridge is just effort, not to mention you don't get any power-drops while staying there. It's just not a good idea unless you have the Hell's Redeemer.

The golden spoon is required in every strategy. With that thing, in co-op, you're going to round 34 without dropping a sweat.

This strategy makes it where ammo isn't a problem at all. You don't need power drops because you are using the hells redeemer the whole time. "It's just not a good idea unless you have the Hell's Redeemer" The whole strategy that i posted involves the hell's redeemer. Did you read it?

The golden spoon helps but isn't needed. It helps and may speed up the process. but the redeemer is just as good and maybe even better. The spoon takes a lot of time to get vs the hells redeemer. and getting both can be an extreme pain. Especially in solo. When playing solo i would have to hit the box if i wanted to get the golden spoon.

I also went and did this strategy in a solo game, and you can still do it there also. And its just a little bit slower then the double acid trap strategy (use the acid trap then get the horde together and run through the acid trap so you can get two hordes with one trap) Round 27 took me 2 and a half minutes using the gg bridge strategy and round 28 took me 2 minutes and 45 seconds. There are more zombies on 28 then 27 and the spawn rate is a bit slow in the late 20s so this may not be the best comparison. If I could do two games, and do round 45 doing both strategies and see which ones faster then I would but i don't have the time. All I know is, that it was taking me 4 and a half minutes on round 37.

If you want to do this solo, all you have to do is get a shield before going over to gg bridge. put the shield in the back of the map. Do the trains and tomahawk the zombies. Aim for the head with the blundergat/sweeper and you will always get a oneshot kill. There will be a max of 4 brutus spawning even if you stay for 10 rounds straight. If you go down go get the shield. You should be able to survive until the last zombie because this training spot is super easy.

O and getting the gas cans is super easy. it shouldn't be a problem.

Here's another: go to where there is a narrow, long pathway on the bridge. Stand back-to-back. Spork 'em all. Stop only to kill Brutuses. Works 'til Round 34.

thx for the input mmx. that actually pertains to the topic lol. But yea is also good.

On round 29 everybody dipped because one guy went down because he thought he was helping by killing brutus by running to him while I trained. Needless to say he died a pointless death and everyone but I went to alcatraz to help him get his perks. Since I only had a 1/4th of the zombies spawning by me I was able to run from side to side and "spork 'em all" :D

Lol. I was once playing a match where one of the players was really bad. So I left them on the bridge that way he'd be their problem. I could survive on my own. (I didn't just leave. I said "I'm leaving" beforehand.) But when he saw the group split up, the guy followed ME instead of them. In short, never got to survive on the bridge that game, and he didn't last too long anyway.

Just did this strategy with 3 people on mob of the dead again. it ended on round 32 due to me being disconnected from a host.

I started timing the rounds starting round 20. On round 25 someone left so we only had 3 people after then. And then someone left to use the bathroom during 2 rounds (28 and 29)

here are the times. I didn't hit split every time so for a few of them I don't have the exact time

round 20:3.47

21: 3:39

22-26: 28.40 This is the round 2 people went down and another went down and rage quit so we had to get perks back and this is the only time we went back to alcatraz

27: 5:24

28-29: 10.36 (he went to the bathroom for 10 minutes and came back exactly when 29 started up. this is why round 29 was shorter because more people were throwing the tomahawks

30: 5.55

31: 6.14

32: did not time this because we went back to alcatraz and I ended up lagging out.

So this method is extremely fast and consistent. The more the merrier.