Deadshot Affects?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It also eliminates idle sway, which comes in handy when using sniper rifles for instance. It's good if you get trapped in a corner by one or two zombie's or get surprised when turning a corner, because it lets you aim right for the head and take them out and get them out of the way much more quickly.

Now it almost always comes down to DD and electric cherry for the 4th perk. Both can be helpfu for getting you out of a tight squeeze, but it's really down to your gameplay style to determine which is best for you.

Doesn't it make every bullet you shoot a headshot even if you shoot in the torso or foot?? That's what I thought happened because with the perk, my zombies drop really fast even if I dont shoot them in the head

No, Deadshot auto-aims to the head when you go ADS, reduces idle sway in sniper rifles and effectively gives you 'steady aim' (improved hipfire accuracy). Essentially everything that's already been said here.

Doesn't it make every bullet you shoot a headshot even if you shoot in the torso or foot?? That's what I thought happened because with the perk, my zombies drop really fast even if I dont shoot them in the head

No, Deadshot auto-aims to the head when you go ADS, reduces idle sway in sniper rifles and effectively gives you 'steady aim' (improved hipfire accuracy). Essentially everything that's already been said here.

yeah my bad i just witnessed that ingame, sorry, looks less useful now

You must have this mixed up with the Deadshot-similar Persistent Upgrade. But it seems that way to me too...