What's to come?

I hope the next 2 map packs are epic and I hope the last dlc is all zombies with 5 new maps and I also would love it if they drop single zombie maps like they did with the micro downloads for mp I wouldn't even mind buying every map from waw and Bo if they were micro dlc I want to see this wholemap filled up because we're goingtohaveto wait until November 2014 for black ops 3 that's a little over a year from Bo2 final mappack :-( that's going to be a long wait so I'mpraying they fill this whole globe with maps what do you guys think they are goingto do

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I remember the day the Origins teaser trailer was released. (you know the one where it went through all the maps chronologically)

My expectations were so high. I genuinely thought that we were going to get a full zombie map pack, or at least multiple zombie maps along with some multiplayer maps.

The day they released the Apocalypse trailer was a bad day for me. I spent the rest of the month moping around, disappointed as hell.

I remember me and my friends thinking, maybe it'll be all zombies again! But when we saw the trailer and noticed all the multiplayer maps, we just broke. Like, DONE! NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS! Only got the map pack cause' of season pass and for Origins, but never played multiplayer. Now I don't even play it since I might be switching to PC for the next zombies.