Take a pause

I don't know about the rest of you but this is the first map that I ever have to pause the game to think about what I was supposed to do next. Not saying I dislike it, It's no big deal when I play solo or split screen but online the only time I can think about what i'm about to do is at the end/start of a round (not talking about low levels) and working on a strategy other than camping when playing with randoms can get confusing.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was what happened to me the first few times I played the map. Once you get a strategy down, you can just play everything safe and by the book and you're ok. Just know how to make the most of Afterlifes, where you can train safely before buying doors, and you should be good.

Just know how to make the most of Afterlifes, where you can train safely before buying doors, and you should be good.

Well this is exactly why I pause my game to get a clear idea of what I want to do next.

Or else we just keep burning through rounds then we all die from Brutus+zombies on round 12 because my friends dont know the map very well yet, since they're on ps3 (we play split screen at my house)