gateway to hell or argatha?

you know were the first hellhound is in the cell area. well im not sure if you've noticed but there is a gigantic hole in the middle of the ground underneath and well it's pretty interesting. who made this hole? where does it go? why is it there?

sorry i dont have screenshots im really tired and im getting off after this. also I dont know how to post photos on here so if someone can post one that would be wunderbar :twisted: thanks for reading and goodby!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have use both versions of the blundergat, packed and un packed, the tomahawks. and lethals in the hole. only lethals have done something, and only one at that (being 20 points earned) hmm

really? I've used all four of my lethals and had the points from each, maybe you gather your whole team there with four lethals and everyone chucks all of them in together and something will happen?

i have use both versions of the blundergat, packed and un packed, the tomahawks. and lethals in the hole. only lethals have done something, and only one at that (being 20 points earned) hmm

really? I've used all four of my lethals and had the points from each, maybe you gather your whole team there with four lethals and everyone chucks all of them in together and something will happen?

im wondering if it might be something like a gate. like what if you can somehow get in it with purgatory and it brings you to a lower more hellish like level. just an idea. im trying out as many things as i can on it. i have noticed that the prison is pretty high up (when on gondola you can see random buildings and such) not to mention that sketchy pool by the 3 numbers you zap. i have a feeling we are missing something huge on this map. have you tried to plainswalk (what i call purgatory) on to high part of the map. and there are many places that seem to go towards this hole.

im will post my findings on trying to fall into it and all the different things i use on it. im just starting a new solo match lol.

(sorry if thats slightly jumbled, lack of sleep due to trying to figure out more of this map then just the ee and spork and such)

im wondering if it might be something like a gate. like what if you can somehow get in it with purgatory and it brings you to a lower more hellish like level. just an idea. im trying out as many things as i can on it. i have noticed that the prison is pretty high up (when on gondola you can see random buildings and such) not to mention that sketchy pool by the 3 numbers you zap. i have a feeling we are missing something huge on this map. have you tried to plainswalk (what i call purgatory) on to high part of the map. and there are many places that seem to go towards this hole.

im will post my findings on trying to fall into it and all the different things i use on it. im just starting a new solo match lol.

(sorry if thats slightly jumbled, lack of sleep due to trying to figure out more of this map then just the ee and spork and such)

that's a good idea! try shocking it if you can't jump down there.

that's a good idea! try shocking it if you can't jump down there.

i have many times, mostly right where you come out of the first room, beneath the stairs (the starting room floor) i got 2 nade points from there. if anyone is up for investigating possible things that can be done, join my game, ill be running it on easy and original both (ive noticed somethings in easy that seem like they might be for easy only, just little changes to details and such nothing major) my xbl is anthraxx7

just mention your from here. i want to find out all the secrets to this map and dont care about the leaderboard atm ( rank 4500~ on 3 player so im content right now lol) But any help or possible leads/info is greatly appreciated :D

and have you noticed half the cells are dark and bloody and the other half appear golden-ish in color and untouched

been throwing every nade into the hole, never use them anyways, i always get 20 points now. maybe you have to throw a certain amount, or mix them with other things like the tomahawk or m&s. nothing diffrent yet. that weird music/noise has played a bit more in the room with all the pictures or body parts in the infirmary, and the wardens office, im thinking throwing nades in the hole might open part of the map or a hidden passage for a few seconds. and that "scare" on the roof seems more than just a scare, i think it has to do with the hole for some reason. got a feeling there is something big here. will update with more soon. sorry for the rambling of thoughts, theories and tests i am conducting

I haven't played this map on Easy and completely forgot about that, that same trick helped us with the lions in Die Rise too :P definitly yeah look for any changes. can you even get the spork in easy?

i have tried to knock the poster down in the cell and it wont move. might be another way though, you can see into that passage from up by e-cherry and right by the wall thingy that put you into ninja mode you can see another hall. i however have picked up 3 spoons in the cafeteria in normal, just put one in the tub and grabbed another, and repeated

running a quick solo for the 3 charges, just going to round 10ish blowing the **** outta that hole lol

also not opening that 2x points right away. never tried the map without opening that first. maybe its ment to be open later. i have many many theories about this map right now. WAY to much to type lol.

running a quick solo for the 3 charges, just going to round 10ish blowing the **** outta that hole lol

also not opening that 2x points right away. never tried the map without opening that first. maybe its ment to be open later. i have many many theories about this map right now. WAY to much to type lol.

its bad enough i still look for something more to der riese lol

(im horrible at posting seeing i replied to myself) >.>