1360?!

I don't know if anyone has noticed but in the new Behind the Scenes video, right before the Guard(or Warden) is killed during insta-kill, the second player receives 1360 points. This might be because he froze the machine and you get some of your points back or something. Just though we had to mention it. What are your thoughts? This can be seen in our last video. It is shown at 3:34. Also please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has noticed but in the new Behind the Scenes video, right before the Guard(or Warden) is killed during insta-kill, the second player receives 1360 points. This might be because he froze the machine and you get some of your points back or something. Just though we had to mention it. What are your thoughts? This can be seen in our last video. It is shown at 3:34. Also please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks.

Maybe everytime he hits you, he also takes your points away? Quite interesting.

I noticed this aswell.

The Giant is active in the rounds along with zombies. Here you can see that Round 6 has ended. Blue player must have Speed Cola & may get the 1360 points back as a refund because the giant has frozen the machine?

Here Round 7 has started, the White player kills the Giant & gets 750 points for it & the Blue player gets 500.

Maybe it is an award for killing him. However, the number 1360 is weird itself. It's doubled value is 3720, so I don't think it's the cashback. 1360 divided by 2 is 680, which still wouldn't make any sense. I don't think it's from the Speed Cola perk. So we believe there maybe another point storage system or something along the lines of that. Also we can rule out the person getting a kill and money at the same time, because the points wouldn't total up but just stack up like it does when you fire bullets at a zombie.

Maybe it is an award for killing him. However, the number 1360 is weird itself. It's doubled value is 3720, so I don't think it's the cashback. 1360 divided by 2 is 680, which still wouldn't make any sense. I don't think it's from the Speed Cola perk. So we believe there maybe another point storage system or something along the lines of that. Also we can rule out the person getting a kill and money at the same time, because the points wouldn't total up but just stack up like it does when you fire bullets at a zombie.

I think the 1360 may be a partial refund to the player that has a perk when the machine is frozen. Both events happen at the same time. The only thing is that we do not know if the blue player has Speed Cola as this point of view is from the White players perspective.

It's good that all players get points when the Giant is killed. The final bullet may distinguish who gets the most points or it may vary as to who made the most hit points?

I guess we will find out soon enough.

What I thought it was, Was that the Blue Character had "Died" & entered Purgatory mode. Thus loosing everything & upon Reviving himself successfully, you see the +1360. The reason why, is because that's the amount of points he had before he "Died". So to speak.

Just my take on it as I had noticed this myself & that's what I had gathered from it.

What I thought it was, Was that the Blue Character had "Died" & entered Purgatory mode. Thus loosing everything & upon Reviving himself successfully, you see the +1360. The reason why, is because that's the amount of points he had before he "Died". So to speak.

Just my take on it as I had noticed this myself & that's what I had gathered from it.

So we revive ourselves from purgatory? That'd be awesome, an implementation of Who's Who too.