M.O.T.D Weapons

jdJONV3KvW0

As seen in the tralier:

The Tommy gun

The Thompson is an American submachine gun, invented by John T. Thompson in 1919, that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight in the media of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals.

They were hidden in violin cases to make sure to cops don't see them and arrest them *Duh*. The Tommy gun is a very good weapon and can be very effective

Also seen is the:

Mini Uzi

A smaller variant of the uzi: The Uzi (Hebrew: עוזי‎, officially cased as UZI) is a family of Israeli open-bolt, blowback-operated submachine guns. Smaller variants are considered to be machine pistols. The Uzi was one of the first weapons to use a telescoping bolt design which allows the magazine to be housed in the pistol grip for a shorter weapon.

The first Uzi submachine gun was designed by Major Uziel Gal in the late 1940s. The prototype was finished in 1950. First introduced to IDF special forces in 1954, the weapon was placed into general issue two years later. The Uzi has found use as a personal defense weapon by rear-echelon troops, officers, artillery troops and tankers, as well as a frontline weapon by elite light infantry assault forces.

The Uzi has been exported to over 90 countries. Over its service lifetime, it has been manufactured by Israel Military Industries, FN Herstal, and other manufacturers. From the 1960s through the 1980s, more Uzi submachine guns were sold to more military and police markets than any other submachine gun ever made. (Thanks wiki)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it's the PPSH.

This is from a post made by PINNAZ. This is another style of the Tommy Gun. Although I wish it was, that gun in the trailer is sadly no PPSH.

Now I'm sad.

Hey, at least we still get the awesomeness that was the Thompson back. Only this time, with a larger clip. Better be a wall gun again.

Hey, at least we still get the awesomeness that was the Thompson back. Only this time, with a larger clip. Better be a wall gun again.

Yeah, Thompson is awesome. Reminds me of the old days running trains in the Thompson room on Der Reise and kept using it and buying ammo over and over again lol.

couldnt have a mobster game, flick or anything without the tommy gun

before trailer i was thinking"they better put the tommy or it wouldnt feel right"

thanks treyarch also good thing to ad lsat, probably more new weapons we just need to find em when the map releases