controller layout advice.

Hey I've been messing with the different layouts and different sensitivity's. does anyone have any advice for good solid layouts, currently im trying nom4d with 10 sensitivity. i play most of the time on xbox, with the black wireless controller, and ive noticed im going down more, even on my old settings. i HATE target assist, as it aims for center mass (or so it seems to me) and im up for trying anything you godly players use. im trying to beast out nuketown zombies. (made it to round 18 solo with defaults and i think sensitivity was between 11-14) so hopefully i can get some good advice about different layouts and different tactics control wise. any and all help is appreciated, thanks :D and im curious about which settings make a noticeable difference when aiming down sights, like a slower more precise aim

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I've been messing with the different layouts and different sensitivity's. does anyone have any advice for good solid layouts, currently im trying nom4d with 10 sensitivity. i play most of the time on xbox, with the black wireless controller, and ive noticed im going down more, even on my old settings. i HATE target assist, as it aims for center mass (or so it seems to me) and im up for trying anything you godly players use. im trying to beast out nuketown zombies. (made it to round 18 solo with defaults and i think sensitivity was between 11-14) so hopefully i can get some good advice about different layouts and different tactics control wise. any and all help is appreciated, thanks :D

I play tactical with an 8 or 9 sensitivity. i used to play on a 10 in black ops 1 and then when mw3 came out my sensitivity dropped to a 3 and sometimes a 2 so i can aim better. and now i come back to zombies and with fps freaks can only get to a 9 sensitivity at most. and its still good i wish i oculd get back to 14 but after playing 40 days of mw3 and with a low sensitivity for the most part i can't get back up there. and the 9 sensitivity is still good for me, i just got to round 79 recently..

I prefer the original layout, because I can usually swap games and have no trouble adapting to different schemes as long as they're not complete opposites.

As for sensitivity, I really can't play on more than a 3, because it just really hurts my eyes, and makes me feel sick if I'm on 14

Hey I've been messing with the different layouts and different sensitivity's. does anyone have any advice for good solid layouts, currently im trying nom4d with 10 sensitivity. i play most of the time on xbox, with the black wireless controller, and ive noticed im going down more, even on my old settings. i HATE target assist, as it aims for center mass (or so it seems to me) and im up for trying anything you godly players use. im trying to beast out nuketown zombies. (made it to round 18 solo with defaults and i think sensitivity was between 11-14) so hopefully i can get some good advice about different layouts and different tactics control wise. any and all help is appreciated, thanks :D

I play tactical with an 8 or 9 sensitivity. i used to play on a 10 in black ops 1 and then when mw3 came out my sensitivity dropped to a 3 and sometimes a 2 so i can aim better. and now i come back to zombies and with fps freaks can only get to a 9 sensitivity at most. and its still good i wish i oculd get back to 14 but after playing 40 days of mw3 and with a low sensitivity for the most part i can't get back up there. and the 9 sensitivity is still good for me, i just got to round 79 recently..

so far its going smooth. nuketown decides its time for me to die about 10 min in every time... whats with the zombies teleporting. its really starting to annoy me. i have gotten more downs in the past month.. seeing i got around 2000 due to this glitchy trickery!...... i play on 10 sensitivity on black ops 1, and i never have problems. its on ps3 tho..

I like to play on 10-13 sens on a normal lay out with

_____Lt-Aim. _______________________Rt-Fire_____

____LB-Tactical___________________________RB-leathal___

Ct stick normal_________Select-Stats________________________Y-Swap guns X-reload

___________________________________Start-Menu____________B-Crouch A-Jump

___D-pad (Up equipment, Down Claymores, left attachments). R-Ct normal

And I can make it at least to round 30 if I try and dont do anything stupid... This is also a good mode to start in as it is very versitile and the controls can be used in many other shooter games....

In black ops 2, playing with at LEAST 10 is almost required to be able to use any screen shakes. For those that don't know, screen shaking is an excellent way to squeeze yourself through a really narrow gap of 2 or more zombies. Watch some of Choppernator's NML videos to get an idea of what I'm talking about