Richtofen and Maxis Die Rise Quote Transcripts.

Shooter

Been using these for reference as I've been working on part 2 of the Zombie Saga. Figure I'd post these for anyone that's interested. Note that these are from the sound files and not in-game. I would advise you to watch the Easter Egg tutorial to see the order that the quotes appear if you do not know.

Also, I usually do analysis on this kind of stuff, but the storyline thread I'm writing will explain it all. So here's the scripts. Enjoy.

Shooter

Richtofen

VZBJZ_z0IU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBJZ_z0IU4

“Yes! The energy fields are growing! But further manipulation is needed before they achieve control.”

“Remember my friend, sometimes the answer will be far far away from the original question…HAHAHA”

“Ah, joyous news my kind helper, the first spire has now been activated!”

“Together we will thwart Maxis once and for all!”

“Accept your fate again!”

“Nien nien nien, you’re not listening.”

“ I try to be patient, really, I do. But YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!”

“Take a deep breath. Ah feels good ya?”

“Do I need to speak slower so you can follow simple instructions!?”

“The spire, it needs the energy of the undead. We must find a way to make our bloodsucker friends.”

“Oh, look at you, so clever. The machine can alternate the undead’s destruction.”

“Keep going, more machines are needed”

“Ah haha, I’m so excited! And so pleased. Keep going.”

“Ah ha I love it when we plan and come together.”

“Uh uh what were we doing?”

“Oh no! The machine’s been destroyed. You must start over! Ah ha I’m not really that upset.”

“Vital energy flows through all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these forces is fragile, and limited. That is why I need your help.”

“Holding back! Holding back. We’re so close.”

“Ah I can feel it!”

“Only with your combined energy can we finally control the tower.”

“You need a conduit for the electrical energy contained within your living flesh, any ideas? Oh, I know! How about those electric knuckle punchy things.”

“Good work Samuel. Now look for the Dragon.”

“Oh the energy, how it flows! How it flows on my face.”

“Nien, you incompetent fool!”

“You have made an error, now you must start over.”

“Perhaps a rapid liquidification would suffice ya? THEN DO IT!”

“Now, the real fun can begin.”

“The balls! It’s all about the balls! You must burn(birth?) the energy before Maxis interferes!”

“Ohh that was good! Maxis will no longer be able to get his filthy hands on those balls! Those also wet balls.”

“Take whatever action is necessary to ensure the sources do not fall under his control…if you can find them!”

“Keep your ears open Samuel Stulinger, you will hear me…again…again..again. Haha that’s the echo effect. I’m still here.”

“Sometimes my prettys need help.”

“We must neutralize any arrant energy fields in order to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan.”

“More blood! More blood!”

“The spire, it’s so beautiful. And it is mine! It’s all mi—OURS, I mean it’s all ours.”

“Who knows where? Who knows when? That’s why it’s so fun ya?”

“Pick up the zombie, put down the zombie. It’s hard!”

“Hmm let’s see. Ahh, I can help you up and over pretty one, this is how she did it. I always knew she was cheating!”

“Don’t let them go!”

“Do not stop, I am so close!”

“Here zombie let me help you.”

“There is much to do, you must listen only to me, Sammy boy!”

“Yeah, make those bones red you whore!”

“Ok, you seem new to this or at least you seem a bit nervous, no? Ok, tell you what. I will keep my pretties from overwhelming you too much, so….RELAX!”

“Death machine!” (power up quote)

MAXIS

8OwTFrM_oEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OwTFrM_oEM

“You have taken an important step, a spire has been activated. Now, you must locate and activate the others if we are to prevent Richtofen’s plans from reaching fruition.”

“It is working, we are near our goal.”

“Now, plains? The statue.”

“The energy fields remain in flux. Matter must be transformed before it can be contained.”

“Ah yes, do you see?! The energy of their broken souls has been released!”

“Nien, you’ve wasted too much time! We need flesh meat for the blood sacrifice.”

“You must retrace your steps, and try again.”

“You must look for steel. With the appropriate weapon, their energy fields can be manipulated.”

“You will need the weapon you hold in due time, be sure you guard it with your life.”

“The spire must be energized with fire and light. Create a field with which to bind it.”

“It must be flanked by fire and light.”

“Excellent, the energy fields are changing, transforming, flowing. Ah, you are on the right path.”

“Excellent work humans, your allegiance brings us one step closer to our goal.”

“No you fool! You must follow my instructions!”

“You humans are so flawed. Unable to follow even the most basic commands.”

“You must trigger the symbols in correct order. An order that only trial and error will reveal.”

“You must keep going, the spire of it’s energy.”

“The alignment has begun. You are on the right path. Please continue”

“If you cannot follow my instructions, then you are of no use to me.”

“It is working, the sphere has relocated! Now, one more must be found.”

“The energy from within the spheres is in flux. Fear not, we will need them in due course.”

“Now, find the enlightened one. A blood sacrifice alone is not enough.”

“The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communications via electrical devices. You will hear me, and you should listen.”

“Reincarnation is key”

“Without the control of the first spire, my communications are increasingly fragmented.”

“Do not lose faith. Do not listen to the word of others, less you face eternal damnation.”

“Form a stand, charge in hand. Only then will the spire be ours.”

“Yes! Yes, keep going. More blood!”

“Reincarnation will reveal the way forward!”

“The regenerative powers of that device are vital to our success. Be sure you do not lose it!”

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh, look at you, so clever. The machine can alternate the undead’s destruction.”

Yup. This definitely hints out to a new game mode involving spires and "machines". Sounds pretty cool though. Possibly a Versus game.

It's pretty obvious they're gonna do this every time now. It's why we select "SKYSCRAPER" when we want to play on Die Rise. Because most likely this new mode will be added to the list after you buy their next DLC. It's the only way to keep the Versus modes interesting in Zombies, I suppose...

• Administrators

@MF: I thought the machines that are spoken of are the Trample Steams? I can't see another mode from those given lines. Probably more so from Richtofen's quote:

Pick up the zombie, put down the zombie. It's hard!

By the way, wonderful work of posting this up Shooter. :)

Yup. This definitely hints out to a new game mode involving spires and "machines". Sounds pretty cool though. Possibly a Versus game.

It's pretty obvious they're gonna do this every time now. It's why we select "SKYSCRAPER" when we want to play on Die Rise. Because most likely this new mode will be added to the list after you buy their next DLC. It's the only way to keep the Versus modes interesting in Zombies, I suppose...

@MF: I thought the machines that are spoken of are the Trample Steams? I can't see another mode from those given lines. Probably more so from Richtofen's quote:

Pick up the zombie, put down the zombie. It's hard!

By the way, wonderful work of posting this up Shooter. :)

Yes, I believe you're correct Infest. I haven't actually done the Easter Egg, but from watching it on Youtube I believe that the quotes about the machines was meant for when the zombies are being launched at the spire by the Trample Steams.