Die Rise Note?? (Final)

No Smoking Theory Continued

It was long ago that I began a persistent effort in figuring out a suspicious text visible on the "No Smoking" sign in Die Rise.
In this Update I will give my final thoughts, evidence, and additional theories. Please understand that the time I put into researching was extensive for what seemed to be minimal. This OP will have many updates as I am fixing missing info and adding corrections. 

Translation 

image.thumb.jpeg.449d4bcb82242b7c32e937a

The text had links to Vietnamese and Thai calligraphy. I had many different meanings, but with time this is what I narrowed it down to:

1. Very hard to find but have list of meanings.            

-The Executioner/Reverser     -The Fire/Creature

-The Mind/Give Up                 -Radical/Drop Letter    

-The Burdock/Complements

2. Prohibition:The Prohibition
3. More Cleaning:Smoking
4. More People:Big Cause

The last three were not as difficult to translate as the first. These are my findings for translating the sign. As you can see it does not mean "No Smoking" like one would think. Though this was not the original reason to delve further. 

DIE RISE NOTES pt.1

D1HyLdVKwok

DIE RISE NOTES pt.2

After a day the video had almost 400 views and I couldnt believe it because I had just started the account. o.0 Im very thankful for those who viewed and liked thank you.

So there were complaints on how it was blurry and stuff. As I stated in the video I wasn't using the best set up. (used the webcam from my laptop XD)

During work I still work on Zombies stuff. This was in my work truck were I show what I see on the back of my pay-stub :P filmed with my iPhone.

oNGwGpllmZU

(after typing that I feel like a true nerd..Thank you)

DIE RISE NOTES pt.3

xPsCFDlN2-c

This is where it kind of get complicating..

I tried a couple different Ciphers. Read books about how to transcribe Illuminati writtings. Which Richtofen and Maxis were both originally were apart of so there is reason to believe this could be a note. 

Spoiler

script_illuminati_cipher.JPG

Spoiler

IlluminatiCiphersORIGINAL.jpg

Spoiler

freemason-code.gif

May I direct you to the Pentagon Theif and his lovly writings on his jacket?

Spoiler

codes written all over him and refferences to the Pyramid is a dead give a way. Origin=Illuminati

Thief.jpgPentagonthiefcodelivinggdead.jpg

Die Rise Notes Final Conclusion:

xPsCFDlN2-

The Final process of the sign was the Chinese Characters. A long with realization of mistakes. Editing and all of that good stuff. I know this has taken me awhile to get this posted.

The secret text was broken down using a Illumanti Cipher which decoded to:

Spoiler

D

E

I

D

Backwards

DIED.

A51

CDC

DIED

PROHIBITION

MORE CLEANING

MORE SMOKING

MORE PEOPLE

BIG CAUSE

lol

793D734F-854F-4ED9-B9A1-3CB04A1A353C.jpeg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

BIG CAUSE WAS THE GREAT WAR. MORE PEOPLE PRIMIS/ULTIMIS PRESENT. A51 Groom Lake, Nevada and Camp Edward. Nuketown. Explosion killed CDC/CIA Agents when Avogadro was released from the A.P.D.

- RequixEclipse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with translating this..

I take it that it's not really anything since I haven't got any reasonable explanation about what this is. But that's ok I guess.

Really? I will defiantly looking into that within the next couple of hours and ill get a video up for you man. My GT is RequixEclipse if you wanna talk more on Xbox because I know there is so much more in Die Rise.

The Second symbol looks very familiar. I believe if you go into Theater, Green Run/TranZit go to the Hunters Cabin & do an Aerial view of the Stump out front. Im almost 100% positive that symbol is one of them.

The Third Symbol "The All Seeing Eye" I have seen on different PaPd weapons. It even has the little Orb at the Top. I normally see it as RussMan on the AN-94 PaPd. Not sure about the other 2 though.

The Second symbol looks very familiar. I believe if you go into Theater, Green Run/TranZit go to the Hunters Cabin & do an Aerial view of the Stump out front. Im almost 100% positive that symbol is one of them.

The Third Symbol "The All Seeing Eye" I have seen on different PaPd weapons. It even has the little Orb at the Top. I normally see it as RussMan on the AN-94 PaPd. Not sure about the other 2 though.

Ill check that out man! What iv got ciphered so far there is.

ASACC A=1 S=5 C=3

1+5=6 +1=7+3=10 +3= 13

1+3= 4= H =8

Or A51= 7 and CC= 6

7+6=13

(13) is M and In Masonry 13 is very Lucky.

If you repeat the process from C it loops

Still have to Grid and all that good stuff but it looks like :5A33

:= A = 1

5 = S

3 = C

Ahhhhh lol

at this point - the text/characters are super blurry. it's quite hard to make out what they say... but by jove, you've done a killer job transcribing them. Have you heard back from Dragon?

I have not heard from him yet. The are blurry Iv been trying to use the sniper PAP'd to get a better look.

Some textures are always going to be too blurry to read. This might be one of those instances.

For example, when it came to trying to read the fine print on the Moon Loading screen, I had the raw files to work with. But it didn't matter how high of rez I extracted the texture as. Most details were just too faint in the raw image file to ever read.

Some textures are always going to be too blurry to read. This might be one of those instances.

For example, when it came to trying to read the fine print on the Moon Loading screen, I had the raw files to work with. But it didn't matter how high of rez I extracted the texture as. Most details were just too faint in the raw image file to ever read.

Thank you, iv spent so much time on it and perhaps later on it will be something. For now its not possible and im with you. Iv cycled through what iv been able to see and now all those letters and numbers just keep repeating and taking me back to A51. its ridiculous and a pain trying to make a clearer image.

I cannot tell from your vid requix but is it possibly Illuminati writing? I know that Treyarch released an Illuminati Codex to translate certain writings for der reise and other older maps.

It look like it but my Capture card will be in my possession soon and will revisit that writing for you guys. I know it's very difficult to see but I promise you Ill get it! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It is solved! check out My Grand Finally Die Rise Notes! p.4

Iv spent a whole lot of time on this and I hope those of you who were following me on my quest are just as pleased as I am!

Thanks for all your support and last but not least.. Go CoDz!!! :):D :cry: ;) :D

• Administrators

Agreed, whenever you link a video it's always a good idea to give a typed overview of what we're watching so that people like me, who can't watch the video, still know what is going on.

• 1 month later...

Now I understand this links up with MotD being set during the prohibition era and everything, but how exactly is this important?

Also, with this line from your post

DIED.

A51

CDC

DIED

It now seems we may know what happened to the CDC crew at Nuketown. As if it wasn't expected already that they would just die. Or could this just be referring to the people at Jackass Flats?

Either way great research. Just more dots to connect :)

Thanks man I thought it was a possible link to Alcatraz, but I do believe it ties more with Nuketown. Since the transmision we hear of Jackass Flats and other events. We could then piece together their role in the story and what happened.

Once again thank you for reading and feedback Megaman! :D