shortcut to roof without power or trample steam

He didn't discover this I hope you guys realize. llStevell uses this in his MP5 challenge video which was out a long time ago.

Does it really mater if he found it or not. I think its a great trick. With the millions of people who upload COD videos to youtube we will all end up doing something someone has done and so on.

I say you dont have to be first it just has to be a good quality video and i will watch it. I liked this video

thanks for the like... does anyone know any other secret jumps or other things

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really something I wouldn't call a shortcut. Or even worth doing it. You can make the trample steam in Solo without turning the power on... I mean, the QR elevator IS active, you know. So if you really wanted to jump over to the roof without the power on, it only takes a minute to build that thing. Without risking getting hit by an invisible wall.

what if you have 2 or 3 people then the quick revive elevator isnt on and you dont have enough people to build it without the power being on.... 8-)

actually you only need 2 people to build trample steam with power off, u just have to walk the parts,.. ;)

made a thread for those of you who havnt noticed yet, in general zombies discussion - how to move parts,

BTW sweet sortcut killer2killer,.. i'll use it mid round for sure

;)

Really something I wouldn't call a shortcut. Or even worth doing it. You can make the trample steam in Solo without turning the power on... I mean, the QR elevator IS active, you know. So if you really wanted to jump over to the roof without the power on, it only takes a minute to build that thing. Without risking getting hit by an invisible wall.

what if you have 2 or 3 people then the quick revive elevator isnt on and you dont have enough people to build it without the power being on.... 8-)

actually you only need 2 people to build trample steam with power off, u just have to walk the parts,.. ;)

made a thread for those of you who havnt noticed yet, in general zombies discussion - how to move parts,

BTW sweet sortcut killer2killer,.. i'll use it mid round for sure

;)

thanks

My friend Steve posted this a few weeks back when he did an MP5 challenge.

It's not a difficult jump at all tbh, just need to line up correctly. I don't think I've ever missed it and it does serve a great purpose. If you don't have a trample steam and want to get across, you use this.

• 3 weeks later...