Odd files in richtofen and maxis's game files!

Alright! Pc files for richtofen and maxis were recently released, thank you Resortafided for your nice handiwork! :D

MAXIS!

RICHTOFEN!

Now 3 flags flashed when I was watching these videos:

1: The same odd "pick UP the zombie, put DOWN the zombie" lines played...

2: Both videos talked about "claiming the first spire"

3: WTF is up with the SAMANTHA files at the end of Richtofen's quotes?

1: I think the odd audio files are referring to a new possible game mode released later on: A mode where you can play as some kind of assistant for richtofen and help him in the aether controlling the zombie's... But it sounds like richtofen is still trying to kill you... More like a chess game than a god-mode....

2: Both videos had quotes of "Claiming the spire" spoken by maxis and richtofen: I think that once we have all the nav card tables we can return to die rise, add the nav card, and the events that we did at tranzit will play the corresponding audio files...

3: What the absolute heck is up with the samanthia quotes of the classic "Attention all zombie shoppers... Fire sale!" this got me thinking, then I went back and thought: What would happen if maxis compleated his Easter egg? What if it puts Samantha back in control? What if after maxis is done, all maps will be effected? Changing the normal richtofen quotes to samantha ones? However,even If that's the case, how do we get a fire sale? Heck how do we get a bonfire sale? Purhaps the minion rounds will change so that instead of a perk drop and a max amo we get a fire sale for normal compleation, and a bonfire sale for PERFECT compleation? Or maybe the game just has these files because they want to....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Administrators

I think at some point or another, Treyarch decided to retain the backup quotes from Black Ops and copied the audio directory straight onto Black Ops II. What's strange is that Xbox & PS3 players stripped the living daylight out of the files but didn't come up with the exact same results.

I don't see anything particularly too different here that is game-changing, but it's still a good discovery! Perhaps we will hear from those quotes again?

I think at some point or another, Treyarch decided to retain the backup quotes from Black Ops and copied the audio directory straight onto Black Ops II. What's strange is that Xbox & PS3 players stripped the living daylight out of the files but didn't come up with the exact same results.

I don't see anything particularly too different here that is game-changing, but it's still a good discovery! Perhaps we will hear from those quotes again?

I'd place me money on that! (scottish)

These quotes were quite interesting.

The thing I found most interesting, and disturbing, was Maxis's view of the survivors. Apparently, in Maxis's eyes, there are four types of creatures to do with Earth: zombies, humans, Richtofen, and himself. He doesn't consider himself human anymore. The logic makes sense; he has no body. But still...

As possible as it is that Maxis could somehow get back into a physical form, I think that with these sound files, Samantha being in a man's body, and her dad still caring about her tells me that he will have Samantha get back into the Aether at the end of Maxis' side. We don't know what happened with the O4. They could still be jus' chillin' on the moon as far as we know, standing by the MPD, waiting for Maxis to tell them what to do, considering they would never listen to Richtofen. Plus, Samantha could resurrect her dad's body with the 115 to get him back. Also Non-storyline related, back in the TranZit audio files we had quotes from our characters about fire sales. Maybe this gets added in for helping Samantha take back control?

It's Resortified haha and no problem! I will upload more quotes from the characters along with future dlc

So sorry about that man, you were the only person I could find with both maxis and richtofen bits at the same time... :(

Also really sorry for spelling your name wrong: I tend to make a lot of spelling errors...

EVERYONE thank this guy! :D