Greif would be PERFECT for die rise..

Stop Mocking Me0

Ok look at die rise...

It consist of two towers, equil in usefullness and awesomeness! Now look at greif...

Its very simple how to do this, remove the top floor from the dragon building and the area before the slide in the upside down building...

One team start where the box spawns, and can kill zombies up there, and when their ready, fall down to the budda room...

The difference is now, there is no concrete slab to help you cross to the next building, once your down there, your STUCK down there! There is, however, pack a punch at the ready, on the same side of the room as the teddybear, up on the ledge where no zombies spawn...

The other team spawns in the power room, instead of power though, they have a box spawn... They can travel downstairs and over look the budda room but not much else, however they do have access to juggernog, speed cola, and quick revive.. but no pack-punch machine...

Basicly the CDC and the CIA fight compleatly separated... The CDC have three perks, but are in a very crowded area, the CIA have no perks, but have galvas And pack a punch... Who will last longer?

Now here's another thing: A new drop! We have double points, max amo, insta-kill, Carpender, the perk bottle, which will appear at the end of a perfect crawler round..and the meat, which you can still throw from the budda room or the ledge, but now you also have a new perk called: Rebirth and it's symbol is purple with a teddybear as the icon... Grabbing it will respawn you in enemy territory, where you can be pushed into elevator shafts, or take a shot at their perks and upgrades!

My apologies if this is ment to be in the greif section, but considering it WAS about die rise, I put it here...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Watch them put a new gamemode everytime a new DLC comes out. Also, most of what you are suggesting sounds very.. very non-Grief like. Grief needs new maps with the right trolling tools and good strageties. If you're gonna seperate the two teams, how can I troll the other team and laugh about it when they die?

Doesn't sound amusing to me.

if you are going to go Grief on this level why not just keep the map the way it is? it would be perfect especially if they left the Trample Steam to pick up

Too big see... 8 people, 7 elevators (and a freight elevator), so many zombies, and more wall weapons... It's just too much for the game to comprehend..

We may not all see it that way, but die rise is a big map, look at 8 player zombies on greif, it's laggy as IDEK, and that's only in an area the size of town... Now take a WHOLE DIE RISE and add four more players... WAAYYY too much to lag on...

Die Rise would be perfect for Grief.

Just use the top floors of each building. Top 3 floors of the trample steam building and the top 2 floors of the dragon building.

All Elevators should be on at the onset of the match allowing travel to the trample steam room.

One team could spawn in the normal spawn room and the other would spawn at the dragon head.

if you are going to go Grief on this level why not just keep the map the way it is? it would be perfect especially if they left the Trample Steam to pick up

Too big see... 8 people, 7 elevators (and a freight elevator), so many zombies, and more wall weapons... It's just too much for the game to comprehend..

We may not all see it that way, but die rise is a big map, look at 8 player zombies on greif, it's laggy as IDEK, and that's only in an area the size of town... Now take a WHOLE DIE RISE and add four more players... WAAYYY too much to lag on...

Dude, it could definitely handle it, I've played 8 player Die Rise and Tranzit without any hitches, the only time it ever seems to lag for me is when 6 or more people are in really close proximity , I dunno, I just feel like if there's a mode to allow 8 players the map should be big rather than small like we're used to, on another note the map really isn't that big :P

Dude, it could definitely handle it, I've played 8 player Die Rise and Tranzit without any hitches, the only time it ever seems to lag for me is when 6 or more people are in really close proximity , I dunno, I just feel like if there's a mode to allow 8 players the map should be big rather than small like we're used to, on another note the map really isn't that big :P

The top two floors like Jason said arnt bad at all, and neither are the bottom two floors with mine, but together a good chunk of people will have serious lag issues. It doesn't LOOK like it would be that big of a map, but it is!

Actually looking back, I like the top floors as Jason put it better then my idea, imagine automatically rigged trample steams! L-O-L! I would rage SSSSSSOOOOO MUCH!

The top two floors like Jason said arnt bad at all, and neither are the bottom two floors with mine, but together a good chunk of people will have serious lag issues. It doesn't LOOK like it would be that big of a map, but it is!

Actually looking back, I like the top floors as Jason put it better then my idea, imagine automatically rigged trample steams! L-O-L! I would rage SSSSSSOOOOO MUCH!

the Trample stream is the ultimate troll tool haha, it would be a shit show if you actually had two different teams placing them in hidden areas or in any area that can screw you over and get you flung off the map :P

the Trample stream is the ultimate troll tool haha, it would be a shit show if you actually had two different teams placing them in hidden areas or in any area that can screw you over and get you flung off the map :P

Camouflage trample steams...