[][][][][][]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Tranzit was a mode in the sense that it's a mix between our typical Survival and implementation of storyline elements. The name, however, will not carry over to any other map because it was solely for the sake of the map. The name of the story modes reflect what is in-game. In this case, it's called "Tranzit" because we have transportation via bus. "Die Rise" also works because it's similar to High Rise, and we are now dealing with a vertical map layout rather than our usual horizontal platform.

People disliked Tranzit because there was too little going on with various obstacles that were more annoying than innovating. I actually felt that the fog was a great idea as well as the Denizens. It gave you the option of being patient and waiting for the bus to roll along, or run through the wasteland of Green Run to reach a certain location faster while risking potential death. Denizen portals came in handy tons of time for quick access, but could screw you over just as easily. People are just too quick to judge.

As for what Xbox shows, the same goes for Die Rise, or any other mode. It never shows the name of the map in Zombies; that's just how it works.

Treyarch is creating different modes that suit the gameplay of new maps. Of course we won't have another Tranzit, or even Die Rise for that matter.

Exactly infest,

Now remember, when TRANZIT came out, they didn't just have to build the map, but they also had to build the loading screen, options in custom game mode, the chared earth to spin, the new leaderboards and stats, perma perks, and on top of that they had to move EVERY aspect of zombies to the multiplayer engine! They also had an extra task of building a HUGE zombie map of tranzit..,

If you notice tranzit is allot bigger then die rise, which in turn is about as big as moon, maybe a bit less... But remember we also got "turned" and lots of updates for tranzit...

I personally would take a map like die rise anyday... Even over tranzit...

Now that many of the graphics have been built, we have seen how trayarch employees have manned up for the task! And every dlc the task gets more and more lightened, because graphics and physics have already been built before hand, it's just a matter of copy and paste!

For the final dlc, things will be a lot easier then you think,

Let's say the final map is COMPLEATLY dedicated to zombies,

The BIG map may be a problemb, but all the normal workers towards extra game modes and multiplayer events, can be transfered to the zombies division for map design! Then nuketown zombies would be easy to add in, as a player would just receive access... With the stakes at hand I feel confident in saying:

Dlc 2: New zombies epic, 4 multiplayer maps, and maybe a new gun... No new mode to give trayarch a layoff, but maybe a new area for turned or greif?...

Dlc3: New zombies epic, 4 multiplayer maps, and maybe a new gun ,,, That's it, nothing TOO special, as trayarch would be preparing for...

Dlc4: All new HUGE zombies epic, nuketown zombies, as well as three all new zombie maps showing the origins of stuhlinger, misty, and russman, as well as a special weapon for all the dlc purchasers: The wunder waffe (received from box on any zombies epic, or greif...)

At a few of those spots they may add a new mode or two... but idk...

But I feel confident trayarch can presume the responcibilitys of giving us an epic start, and give us what we all want!

That's what a game company (should) do!

Infest, excellent point, and I agree with you 100%. I always liked the challenges TranZit presented. Unfortunately, the challenges are in most effect at the beginning of a match, which seemed as an annoyance more than a fun new game mode. Geez, every time I see a post by someone like you or PINNAZ I end up going right in your direction.

Mocking Me, you bring good points as well. I'm actually just now realizing (derrpp) from you and Infest that we can make more accurate future zombie predictions based on possible new game modes they'd give. Para exemplar, a map that revolves around you surviving specific factors, like dodging volcanic lava coming down or avoiding specific parts of a map. Looking back, we had our earliest example with CotD, avoiding and trying not to shoot the boss zombie until you had enough fire power. So yes, it is defiantly safe to say we won't have another driver taking us places. Adios, T.E.D.D.!

Treyarch would need to release something big. Something HUGE! Something like a better version of TranZit, plus Nuketown Zombies for the people w/out the season pass, and maybe some throwback maps.

Maybe there is a Trazit part 2? The Expansions just haven't come out yet.

Doubt it, that map is too big, as is... To make it bigger would slow down the zombie killing process even more.,,

I really doubt that these easter eggs are as disappointing as they are. I believe that the 3 map packs are going to be released (die rise being the first) and then there will be a 4th map pack. I believe that the easter eggs will have to be done on every map in order to do the easter egg on the 4th map pack. The 4th map pack will be an all new tranzit map complete with its on bus depot, town, and farm. And after the easter egg on that map we will finally get something super special. Maybe the 4 navacards (1 from tranzit, 3 from dlc maps) are going to be used in the new tranzit dlc easter egg. If this doesn't happen there will be an easter egg on tranzit where you either

a. unlock some new part of the map, or

b. unlock all 8 perks.

I honestly see that the navcards from the 4 maps will prob be put to use in the original dlc map just because it might be difficult to find 3 friends to use the 4 navcards on a newer tranzit. They could just have 3 people that bought different map packs and 1 guy that hadn't bought the map pack(holding the original navcard) to do the easter egg.

Who honestly knows though, we will probably have to wait a few more months because we all know "time will tell"

I think that there MAY be a chance of another TranZit route being added. (ie Blue Run or whatever it would be called)

But anyways, here's why: Look at the map in the bus depot. On the bottom right, there are two buses. Also, at the top right, it says : Bus route A (with the scheduled times below), and Bus Route B below that.

I'm not saying this means anything about Green Run as it is NOW, but.. In the future, Treyarch could add whatever they want to it, add another bus route, or whatever..