Music has GOT to kick it up a level!

Wtf just happened. Kinda regret posting what I posted now. This thread got derailed so fast.

I have to agree on one point though, that mods have seemingly vanished from CoDz (except for Way, Undead and Mega).

Cleared my game data yesterday, wanted to see how that Skrillex song sounded like in-game. Lets just say that was the worse decision the Sound Department has made, luckily they rectified it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're both wrong! Let me give you the REAL storyline from Kino onward.

From Kino, the players teleport to Call of the Dead. You can hear a teleporter in the room that the O4 are in that has broken. We repair the teleporter and teleport to Shangri-la. You hear the sound of a completed teleport when you spawn in. Then, the characters build a lunar lander out of the parts scattered around Shangri-la(many barriers are lunar lander parts) and fly to Ascension!

AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I'M WRONG OR BY DARN....YOU'LL SEE MY ANGRY FACE!

I'm not saying your wrong but were talking about before kino...

As for the song, I can see why you don't like carrion... But in my opinion it was more fitting then Ima try it out...

And yeah rissole... Derailed like every episode of Thomas the train... Ever... Say what you want about that show but there was more damage in it then any other kids show I watched...

Parkway Drive, "Smoke 'em if you got 'em"

Parkway Drive, "Carion"

Parkway Drive, "Sleep Walker" or "Deliver Me"

Parkway Drive, "Dark Days" or "Swing" or "Sleight of Hand"

Listen to them. These are popular songs from each of the 4 albums from my favorite Band. It's Heavier Metal that has a better vocalist.

And would you believe that Parkway Drive, one of the biggest Metal bands to come out of Australia are actually from a little Hippy town called Byron Bay.

It would be good to get a different band for each map, but I understand why they stay with the same composers for the series.

This thread turned into bullying really quickly. I don't deal well with bullies. Mocking you need to calm down. I understand that you're angry, but take it out on something else. And ninezerowill.. Just leave if you don't like the site. I've taken time off, I'm sure many people have! The site is for fun, so don't take things so seriously. Remember, it's only a game!

Coming from someone with anger problems - let it go.

This entire forum is about theories and ideas, there's no such thing as a correct theory because theories are simply ideas.

I'm happy that this thread got back on topic, a topic that was originally created to talk about the decline of intensity in songs.

Rock on, guys.

This thread turned into bullying really quickly. I don't deal well with bullies. Mocking you need to calm down. I understand that you're angry, but take it out on something else. And ninezerowill.. Just leave if you don't like the site. I've taken time off, I'm sure many people have! The site is for fun, so don't take things so seriously. Remember, it's only a game!

Coming from someone with anger problems - let it go.

This entire forum is about theories and ideas, there's no such thing as a correct theory because theories are simply ideas.

I'm happy that this thread got back on topic, a topic that was originally created to talk about the decline of intensity in songs.

Rock on, guys.

Ok! :D

Back on track I found a new song that would be awsome: uprising by muse, epic song for those whove heard it!