Free key

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spent about 25 minutes seeing if there was a key perma perk that was put into the game with the update. I put about 8 keys into the starter elevator, no luck. I put keys into every working elevator, no luck. I think the perk you got could have been something entirely different. Yes it would be awesome for there to be a key perma perk which would greatly help and when I turned on my xbox to see if i could get it and there was an update i thought it had to be true, but there wasn't a key. I could post the 22 minutes of captured footage but i doubt anyone would really watch all of it and i think you guys can take my word. It could be something you have to get online like jug you have to get solo, and if that is the case then it might be out there.

• Administrators

May be use keys a certain amount of times. Send the freight elevator back so many times. Or my best guess use key on all elevators and ride them. That should trigger it.

But aren't there approximately 7 elevators plus the freight elevator? From what I know, there are only four keys in a given game [i'm not too sure if that number varies on how many players are initially in the match]. I have a feeling it's using the keys x amount of times.

May be use keys a certain amount of times. Send the freight elevator back so many times. Or my best guess use key on all elevators and ride them. That should trigger it.

But aren't there approximately 7 elevators plus the freight elevator? From what I know, there are only four keys in a given game [i'm not too sure if that number varies on how many players are initially in the match]. I have a feeling it's using the keys x amount of times.

What i meant was using keys to ride all elevators. Doesn't have to be in single game :) Was just a guess though. I think just doing it x amount of times makes more sense like you said.

I can't find the footage/game it was in. I play often...

What I can say is: solo game. I almost never use keys. I built the Sliquifier and just felt like hitting x on the key spot by the elevator at the end of the sliq-bench room.

It sparkled on the key hole as I backed away. Ric laughed, the elevator came to that location.

I wasn't doing much besides roaming for parts in the previous minute.

No red instakill or anything. No recent drops that I can recall. Most likely still round 1 or 2.

The start room was bereft of parts, so I had no parts in hand after taking the elevator from start, buying power, building Sliqqy. So, due to having no parts, I may have used a key to return the first elevator, then grabbed one for later. But I can not be sure. I definitely had nothing in hand when it occurred.

unless that x amount of times is around 20 i used a good amount of times. 6 times i used the freight elevator. used the powere ones 3 times the other 5. add that together around 13 times.

These green sparkles keep popping up everywhere, you have any idea what may have happened leading up to this for you to get that?

This is a bit off topic but I randomly keep getting Green Sparkles after killing Zombies with Nades or Activating teddies on TranZit.

I was in Solo (Max Rank) and I opened the door using the power at bus depot, killed a zombie with a nade then got a green sparkle.