Oh! Somebody with high definition!

Stop Mocking Me0

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so in der reise the moon had five little glowing lights right? That was griffen station! So ergo, there must be lights on the die rise moon! I can't seem to find them though... :( can somebody with high def please post a picture of this? That would be fantastic! :D

Griffin Station is too small to be seen from the Earth, also, there are no 5 sections on the station to give out such a great light, able to be seen from so far away.

I've wondered this myself actually. If someone could grab a Screenshot, it would be great. When the DLC hits PS3, I'll definetly grab one though.

Don't think you can see it in Nachts moon (obviously, but that could be explained by being on the lower half we don't see).

Der Riese, yes.

Ascension, I think so (they brownish in colour, but they stick out).

Shangri-La, I'm not sure, never had a good look during the Eclipse. (If it can be seen in Der Rieses Eclipse, than I imagine we could see it in this one as well.

They are not the best quality, I hope you have a decent computer screen. Can you see the orange dots Mr Mocking?

I did this quickly as you can grab the DSR? easily. Do you get a variable zoom if you PaP it don't you? In game you can see it fairly clearly & when you ADS you can see that there are actually 6 orange dots.

From BO1 Terminal

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***DER RIESE "SERVANT" SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT).  Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

*Element 115 overview:

*Sources include meteors found in

*Shi No Numa

*Tunguska

*Groom Lake

*Der Riese

*Moon (confirmed via Astronomical team)

*Applications include:

*Transporter technology

*Power source for DG-2

*General weapon upgrades via CWZIMQJZDUMIMMPJZEHWZQJZEXZ