Perk-A-Coctail!

Perk bundles and the special features for them:

( A big thanks to MurderMachineX for making the awesome list! You rock MMX!)

The machine prop:

(Big thanks for Caddy!)

Song:It should be like a tense song that makes your blood boil and want to go on an adventure!

Sadly Perk-A-Coctail isn't coming to Mob of the Meat. Let's hope that they will add it in the next map!

The Perk-A-Coctail is a must! We need Treyarch to add this!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this idea! It sounds cool. I don't quite understand however how this exceeds beyond the four-Perk limit?

May I play with your idea and come up with combinations?

Also, I think there should be a "combo effect". Something small that is just an incentive to buy the bundle. Also, while bundling all in different arrangements sounds cool, I think that if only certain ones were available in certain maps, making choices would be a lot more interesting.

I don't think that 8000 points] for two perks is easy now do ya?

I can probably get that much in a train on a high round with a point gun if I wanted to.

And if it is that expensive I would rather get all the regular perks first.

I just don't see the point to it, we already have all the perks scattered around for a reason.

I don't think that 8000 points] for two perks is easy now do ya?

I can probably get that much in a train on a high round with a point gun if I wanted to.

And if it is that expensive I would rather get all the regular perks first.

I just don't see the point to it, we already have all the perks scattered around for a reason.

But this idea forces you to bundle. It's kinda like going to the supermarket. You could get Juggernog and Quick Revive individually. But all they have is a Juggernog and Who's Who bundle. It's Who's Who, not Quick Revive. So you are sad. But it has a little bonus as an incentive to buying the bundle.

It is decision making on a whole new level!

When I thought that you will post some ideas I never expected this! Great job friendo! The only thing: double tap and double tap 2.0 combination, when you are able to shoot faster, it's too overpowered. I mean the Rpd would eat trough it's clip in about 1 second. But you have done awesome!

Thanks guys.

I disagree. All it is doing is speeding up your rate of fire. It doesn't change the bullet damage any more than Double-Tap Root Beer II. You can shoot faster, and yes that is cool. However it doesn't give you any more of an edge than anyone else. You'll run out of ammo faster if you can't control it. You can't just hold down the trigger, pray 'n' spray, forever.

I say we don't. The last two perks they implemented to the game were related to getting downed, reviving and stuff like that. I want a tehnical perk, like rebuild barriers faster and/or add parts faster. I'm tired of the new perks, well except Who's who is kinda cool. But you get the point.

• Administrators

I say we need a new perk machine.

10-4 115

Whenever you get hit enough and go into the red, you teleport automatically back to the initial spawn point, lose the perk, but have full health after teleportation and save a down. Maybe the name needs work...

Sounds decent enough, but there are two slight problems with that. The first one is what Scoldon said; we already have three perks that are directly related to a player downing. The other is simply cheating the system. The reason why is because all you'd need to do it ride the spawn elevator at the beginning of the match, grab everything you need, utilize the said perk idea, and whammo - you're in the spawn room with only four barrier to look after. If all four players do this, the only thing holding you back is ammo (unless you use the Olympia Pack-a-Punched).