Could Clark S. Nova Return for the Song?

Flammenwerfer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99% sure he'll be back for the song. If for some reason he isn't, it'll be A7X. Elena has a 0% chance though lol

That does seem to be the case. She has had no mention at all so far from Treyarch or Sherwood, or even her herself.

I'd be okay with another A7X song. :D And Nova isn't that bad, so I wouldn't mind.

nice catch, mang.

Honestly I'm not a fan of Nova. The first song never really grew on me. I mean, I get it - I get why he's singing now and how the perspective has shifted... but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I hope this new song proves me wrong.

nice catch, mang.

Honestly I'm not a fan of Nova. The first song never really grew on me. I mean, I get it - I get why he's singing now and how the perspective has shifted... but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I hope this new song proves me wrong.

Well, unless you live in North Korea, you don't have to like anything! ;)

And, I agree with the song not really "growing" on me.

His singing should change as the storyline progresses, as it happened with Elena. Hopefully he will drop out this nasal voice of his... Besides that, I like his singing. And yes, he is going to be on Die Rise. I saw the post the minute it came out and I thought "Zombies!" - but then again, ashes... It could be, like, ashes in Die Rise, or a title of the song, or part of the EE. Who knows?

Do you guys think the intro of the song will be the same as the death song in green run? (without the laugh)

Yes. It usually is. I think it might be part of the chorus, or the bridge.

I actually like Clark's song better than Elena's. I've talked to him, he said he doesn't make heavy stuff like Kevin. He makes more techno beats.

I actually went looking up Clark a while back. I found his former band on Myspace, listened to there beats and they were pretty techno-ish.

Can I seriously be the only one to make this connection?

"Ashes, Ashes!" is a reference to the children's song "ring around the Rosie" which is a a metaphor for the Black Death, which was a plague that struck medieval Europe. It goes...

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of posies

Ashes ashes

We all fall down.

It seems like it might be along the lines of the falsely sweet / subtly sinister atmosphere that used to be Elena's style. Though it can be assumed Nova is returning, we mustn't rule out the possibility of a duet.

And as you know, Elena only appears where the O4 appear. So keep your ears open! WIDE OPEN!!

What about Verruckt? :P

I kid. I agree with you on that.

As for the poem, I've never heard the ashes part. Its always been "a tissue, a tissue", to represent sneezing/symptoms. The rest of it is the same though. For me at least.

That's strange. I've never heard that version before.

According to the Internet Europeans know it by "a tissue a tissue" and the American version is "ashes ashes". So yeah, treyarch (based in California) are probably referring to the American version.

Can I seriously be the only one to make this connection?

"Ashes, Ashes!" is a reference to the children's song "ring around the Rosie" which is a a metaphor for the Black Death, which was a plague that struck medieval Europe. It goes...

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of posies

Ashes ashes

We all fall down.

It seems like it might be along the lines of the falsely sweet / subtly sinister atmosphere that used to be Elena's style. Though it can be assumed Nova is returning, we mustn't rule out the possibility of a duet.

And as you know, Elena only appears where the O4 appear. So keep your ears open! WIDE OPEN!!

Of course Jesus would guess it right!

hEaGpgVy71s

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of posies

Ashes ashes

We all fall down.