Persistent Upgrades, obtaining, functions and losing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Increased Health- obtained by getting downed and revived X amount of times in solo.

Increases health without Juggernog from 2 to 4 hits. Increases health with Juggernog from 5 to 6 hits.

Many including myself report losing it at round 15.

I have obtained perma-jugg on multiple occasions (on Die Rise Solo) w/o using Quick Revive.

I've run some additional testing on the Perma-Jug. It appears that you only need X amount of downs in solo to get it, it's just that the flash doesn't occur until revived unless you die and end the game. Also debunked a bunch of other theories on how it's lost. Not lost from multiple downs in one round. (Unless I didn't go down enough times, but I went down 5 times in 1 round so I'd say it's safe to say it doesn't.) Not lost from dying from falling damage or from dying while having Jug and Perma-Jug. I also say it's safe to say that it's just lost at 15. I played a game with Perma-Jug and never got Jug, made it to 15 and lost it.

Not sure mate, but if you get jugg free then you don't really need perma jugg anymore :)

I was concerned about losing perma jugg for next game. Regardless if you buy Jugg at any round before 15 you won't need perma jugg.

Also does getting Jugg with Perma jugg makes you survive even more hits (than normal Jugg)?

• Administrators

I was concerned about losing perma jugg for next game. Regardless if you buy Jugg at any round before 15 you won't need perma jugg.

Also does getting Jugg with Perma jugg makes you survive even more hits (than normal Jugg)?

From what I know and have been told, Perma Jugg lets you take four hits w/o the perk, and six with it. I believe that getting a down will snatch your persistent upgrade on the spot, and the Round 15 myth tends to be true.

You lose Perma jug if you go down twice in one round OR you reach round 15, which ever comes first.

You may think this, however my video a few posts above this proves that what you say isn't true mate.

The average player will always buy jug though, + why wouldn't you? Interesting fact you pointed out. Just adding my 2 cents to the topic since no one mentioned "going down twice in one round". Couldn't just say "oh thanks for pointing that out". You just had to correct me eh.. pfft..

The average player will always buy jug though, + why wouldn't you? Interesting fact you pointed out. Just adding my 2 cents to the topic since no one mentioned "going down twice in one round". Couldn't just say "oh thanks for pointing that out". You just had to correct me eh.. pfft..

Fair point mate. I thought the 2 downs thing had been pointed out before which is why I didn't credit it. You wouldn't buy jugg only for particular challenges.

Fair point mate. I thought the 2 downs thing had been pointed out before which is why I didn't credit it. You wouldn't buy jugg only for particular challenges.

*hugs & makes up* awwww :D