weird board/block appearing by the cabin

Tom32090

hey everyone just thought i would share this. i was playing solo on tranzit and when i went to get the bowie knife there was a weird board just floating there. i tried running through it but it wouldnt let me and it had a shadow to. weird thing is my game froze on me soon after. i have a video il post. no idea of the significance of this but thought i would share it

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, i'm curious to see the video. But the knucks are still infinitely more useful that than the bowie. :P

If you use them to kill the zombies, yes, but if you use them like me just for the denizens they are both the same, just turn around and hit the denizen before it gets on your head and its insta kill. And the bowie is cheaper so yeah :D

It could be similar to what happened to me once, I was playing in the tunnel, ran to the diner at the end of a round (30) and when I got there a lot of things were missing like signs, the gas pumps etc and there where just random black boxes where they should've been. My game froze as soon as we started the next round. I'm assuming it was just the game slowly dying. Possibly the same thing?

Who cares how you play and the knuckles are not infinitey more useful if you dont have access to them. Get off the bowie knife subject and don't criticize how people play.....what is this board your talking about?

Read back and see what he wrote about the board. Sounds like a random bug.