Perk machine ideas

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have an idea...

It would be a melee upgrade perk: Shortens melee recovery time, slightly increases range to outside zombie hit zone (meaning that you can safely knife them without taking a hit). You could call it Command-O. Cost 2500. Useful especially of course in first 13 rounds, but not remotely OP since it would take one of your slots.

It would be a melee upgrade perk: Shortens melee recovery time, slightly increases range to outside zombie hit zone (meaning that you can safely knife them without taking a hit). You could call it Command-O. Cost 2500. Useful especially of course in first 13 rounds, but not remotely OP since it would take one of your slots.

Cool idea, I feel that that would be usefull for me knowing all of the times I have gotten down when knifing zombies. I really like it !!! :lol:

How about Melee Martini as a name instead?

• 4 weeks later...

Man how many forums threads are there of this exact thing? Not enough I think.

Enviromune Mixer priced at 2000 makes you immune to all enviromental effects, like the flaming cracks in Green Run, the icy water in CotD, the mud in Shangri-La, Low gravity and no air in Moon.

Price Pop priced at 4000 gives you a 20% discount on everything you buy.

Sponsor Shake priced at 4000 gives you a "sponsor". Every 50 points you get with a gun gives you 1 bullet with the exception of shotguns wonder weapons. Shotguns give 1 shot for 150, wonder weapons can't give ammo.

Copy Cola priced at 4000 allows you to get a "copy" of a perk. Say the perk logo would be white, once you have it you can buy another perk that will replace it. However the symbol would be white instead of what color it normally is. It would give a boost to any perk. So if you have jug and a copy of jug instead of 6 hits you are 7. Double tap would increase rate of fire from 133% to 150%. However you must get a real version of the perk to be able to get a copy.

• 1 month later...

A perk called Gather-Ade, useful for maps such as Tranzit or Die Rise only Not survival, and it would be most helpful in solo.

What you can do with it is instead of Just being able to hold 1 part, you can hold about 1 or 2 more.

Not to pricey considering most things you build don't take too long with 3 or 4 people, which is why it would be better for Solo and also better for collecting parts for the big easter eggs.

Not that great of a thought, but it was something I came up with pretty fast lol

A perk called Gather-Ade, useful for maps such as Tranzit or Die Rise only Not survival, and it would be most helpful in solo.

What you can do with it is instead of Just being able to hold 1 part, you can hold about 1 or 2 more.

Not to pricey considering most things you build don't take too long with 3 or 4 people, which is why it would be better for Solo and also better for collecting parts for the big easter eggs.

Not that great of a thought, but it was something I came up with pretty fast lol

I personally love this idea!

There's already a big thread for this FYI, but as long as I'm here...

Lifting lemonade! -color is pink...

Allows one to hold two equipments, one controlled by pushing up, one by pushing down...

Perma-Lift aid: Adding 30 parts to any buildable will allow you to carry 2 parts... Until it wears out over the course of a few games...

Man how many forums threads are there of this exact thing? Not enough I think.

Enviromune Mixer priced at 2000 makes you immune to all enviromental effects, like the flaming cracks in Green Run, the icy water in CotD, the mud in Shangri-La, Low gravity and no air in Moon.

Price Pop priced at 4000 gives you a 20% discount on everything you buy.

Sponsor Shake priced at 4000 gives you a "sponsor". Every 50 points you get with a gun gives you 1 bullet with the exception of shotguns wonder weapons. Shotguns give 1 shot for 150, wonder weapons can't give ammo.

Copy Cola priced at 4000 allows you to get a "copy" of a perk. Say the perk logo would be white, once you have it you can buy another perk that will replace it. However the symbol would be white instead of what color it normally is. It would give a boost to any perk. So if you have jug and a copy of jug instead of 6 hits you are 7. Double tap would increase rate of fire from 133% to 150%. However you must get a real version of the perk to be able to get a copy.

the sponsor shake is VARY over powered a sniper 1 shot forever and shotgun 1 shot forever

They already have that: Who's who...

Yeah or tombstone...

I came up with a detailed idea for one called "Blader-Aid," and my good friend Tankeo has had "Knife-aid" as an idea for a while. The idea of a knife enhancing perk is pretty popular. However mainly this would be used to increase the effectiveness of the Bowie knife / sickle into the early teen rounds. However the addition of galva knuckles accomplishes this essentially, but with a few drawbacks.

These include the fact that must concepts of this perk involve increased speed and distance, etc. however knuckles achieve neither of these to a noticeably better degree than the standard knife. So yeah. It's a great idea but now it isn't really practical, as using it and galvaknuckles makes the pair obscenely overpowered. Like, one hit kill with ballistic knife like speed into the late teens.

Here are some original ideas of mine.

Atomic Tonic: upon going down a massive explosion decimates all of the zombies around you, clearing the path for potential revivers. In solo this will help ensure a quick and safe getaway when paired with quick revive or who's who. Also increases the effectiveness of any splash damage inflicting weapon, including explosives and wonder weapons. Orange / red color scheme, and its logo is of a cartoony looking explosion.

Derailment Dew: designed specifically for we train strategy enthusiasts. Creates massive penetration of bullets which allows automatic weapons to decimate a crowd of zombies with fewer shots. Also increases multipliers by 2X for every zombie you hit through another zombie. For example you score a headshot through 2 zombies with a sniper, which gives you a 2X (normal multiplier) plus a 4X multiplier for the 2 zombies, effectively dealing 8X damage. However if you strike it in the abdomen (1X multiplier in other words no bonus damage) it has no effect, encouraging headshots. Also any leg shot or limb shot that deals less than 100% damage per shot is raised to 100.

Ah tankeo.... I remember him well.... We disagreed on a lot of things... Oh well!

Here is one of my perk ideas:

Lifting liquor:1500 a special perk that allows one to carry 2 equipments (maybe more amo for your gun as well? Purhaps more grenades? ) You can activate the second equipment with the down button (claymores are right and upgrade weapons are right yes? Up is equipment 1 and down would be equipment 2, that IS an open button right? If not, purhaps you could hold left trigger before using the secondary equipment?)

Key point is: You can now carry two equipments, so turbines and a turret can both be grabbed! (as an example)

There can also be a perma-perk version of this: Grasp-up: Gained by building 30 items (not things, just adding parts), and will allow you to carry 2 items at once, both would fit in your grasp, so you could carry twice as many parts at once: Note if you carry more then one part for the same buildable, you will still have to add in two parts, it wont put them together at the same time. You also will loose this perk if too many of your buildables are destroyed...