Wouldn't mind seeing..

I wouldn't mind seeing an "Ascension" Sized map again. Bus Depot, Farm, Town and Nuketown are just too small. I'm sure if we had to pick between these four maps and BO1 maps, a good majority of players would find "old school" was a better choice. Nothing too small, nothing too vast and full of empty darkness.

Don't get me wrong, I like what they've done with "Tranzit" it definitly opened some doors for the "Future Zombies"

Thanks CoDz for making a forum for ideas on new Zombie addition(s) def made me happy when I heard you were actually asking the public what it wants. And none of what we post is edged in stone either, you can tweek our ideas to make Zombies fun for Noobs and Pros.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish green run was less foggy and more mappy (who doesnt :D )

The Denizens are fine honestly, keeps you from camping out in a large area/running trains, but the fog shit pisses me off the most! You can get turned around quite easily. And perhaps make the Denizens less annoying? (lower volume, not attacking you every 5 seconds, disappear for a round or two).

The reason why I DON'T like the Denizens.

Well, there's really only one.. My right joystick is going to break if I keep playing Greenrun.. Therefore, I don't like Black ops 2 zombies. I got a new controller for Christmas and My melee button is so worn down. 5 hits to a denizen is pretty stupid. The average person mashed the joystick down several times.