A quote from Misty about the box..

Ravishing Panda

I was playing with a few people from here, and she received something good out of the box. I believe it was a shotgun (I was trying to get EMPS, so I wasn't paying too much attention to guns I was going through)

Going Back to my game, S12 was the gun and the Quote is...

"Whoo look what my daddy left me HAHA I must have been good this year !"

Now, you could look at it as Richt. is her father.. which I know someone mentioned she could be abigail from a previous map. ( I don't know who that is, but they said that when I told them about the comment )

I know more people could put more into this, or shut it down if it has been mentioned before.

I'm listening to all of the misty quotes in the video 15 minutes in and haven't heard it yet.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if that should be taken too seriously. Character quotes must be taken with a grain of salt, or we would all be posting on Tank's Facebook page. While it does make you think Richtofen would be her father, I do think that that is quite unlikely. And on such scant evidence, I think something else would need to point her in that direction before we can take what she says as literal to the letter.

I've heard the quote as well. But don't take it as that. From other quotes her father has died. Since the box is magic, she might think "oh my favourite shotgun, it's a magic box, maybe my dad gave it to me". Something like that.

Much like how Danny Trejo says everything is caused by Cucuy, a mythical creature in Hispanic countries that kidnaps children and eats them (similar to the Slenderman). But we know that it's Samantha.