Is this the end of Jimmy Zielinski!?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Happy New Y...wait, what's that sound? That in the sky. Is that a...rocket? A meteor? Many, many...Oh shit! Good bye all. It's bee"

First off.

Obviously we need to look in the Sky.

You notice how he says "Many, Many..." So that implies there are many of the thing he is talking about, yes he does mention a rocket and a meteor but...

"It's bee"

That could be mistaken for a typing cut off but i think what he was talking about is that there is a swarm of bees! Since there were many of them as he pointed out and we all know Bees attack in groups.

Now where do we usually find bees at...Hmm...AH!

Farms, yes that's right.

And Green run has a farm obviously.

Obviously this means that the next step of the Easter Egg can be found at the farm. We have to look in the air for Bees and then shoot them so they attack up in a group.

THEN METEORS AND ROCKETS CRASH DOWN ONTO THE EARTH AND KILL EVERYTHING.

Easter Egg done.

• Moderators

I think that there should be a universal "dev tweet" thread.

That way there wouldn't be a new topic on a new tweet from someone....all the time...

And no I am not sarcastic. :P

I mean I personally wouldn't look at that topic but there are people that are interested in those tweets.

WE ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT IS THERE BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT TO FOCUS ON WHATS NOT THERE I NOTICED THIS RIGHT WHEN I LOOKED

Happy New Y...wait, what's that sound? That in the sky. Is that a...rocket? A meteor? Many, many...Oh shit! Good bye all. It's bee

WE ARE MISSING EAR FROM YEAR AND N FROM BEEN

EARN MAYBE WE NEED TO EARN THE ROCKET (FROM MOON WE EARNED THE END) AND AS WE ALL KNOW THERE WAS A REZ POST THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MOON

Peter Livingstone

I touched the moon today.

Reza Elghazi

Make sure to wash your hands right after touching a "moon", and before eating...

SO ALSO WE GET ALL THESE QUOTES FROM BAR FROM JIMMY ZIELINSKI SO OBVIOUSLY TOWN THE AND MOON (OR THE MOON BUILDING HAS SOMETHING TO DO)

JUST SAYING IM INSANE SO WELL I COULD BE WRONG

"Happy New Y...wait, what's that sound? That in the sky. Is that a...rocket? A meteor? Many, many...Oh shit! Good bye all. It's bee"

First off.

You notice how he says "Many, Many..." So that implies there are many of the thing he is talking about, yes he does mention a rocket and a meteor but...

"It's bee"

That could be mistaken for a typing cut off but i think what he was talking about is that there is a swarm of bees! Since there were many of them as he pointed out and we all know Bees attack in groups.

Farms, yes that's right.

Obviously this means that the next step of the Easter Egg can be found at the farm. We have to look in the air for Bees and then shoot them so they attack up in a group.

Easter Egg done.

I cringed when you thought he was actually talking about bee's

He wouldn't say "Goodbye" if a few bee's where going to attempt to temporarily inflict a small degree of pain to him. (A fully grown human)

You said that it isn't a typing cut off. So, you're saying he meant to end it the post like that? Without a full-stop? Without correct grammar?

If anyone shares his opinion, please let me know, so that I can decide weather or not I return to this website.

First off.

"It's bee"

Farms, yes that's right.

Easter Egg done.

He wouldn't say "Goodbye" if a few bee's where going to attempt to temporarily inflict a small degree of pain to him. (A fully grown human)

You said that it isn't a typing cut off. So, you're saying he meant to end it the post like that? Without a full-stop? Without correct grammar?

If anyone shares his opinion, please let me know, so that I can decide weather or not I return to this website.

lol. serious?

Sarcasm well played, well played Samantha lol

• Moderators

She was being sarcastic. :P

WE ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT IS THERE BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT TO FOCUS ON WHATS NOT THERE I NOTICED THIS RIGHT WHEN I LOOKED

WE ARE MISSING EAR FROM YEAR AND N FROM BEEN

EARN MAYBE WE NEED TO EARN THE ROCKET (FROM MOON WE EARNED THE END) AND AS WE ALL KNOW THERE WAS A REZ POST THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MOON

SO ALSO WE GET ALL THESE QUOTES FROM BAR FROM JIMMY ZIELINSKI SO OBVIOUSLY TOWN THE AND MOON (OR THE MOON BUILDING HAS SOMETHING TO DO)

JUST SAYING IM INSANE SO WELL I COULD BE WRONG

WHY ARE YOU YELLING HAVE WE ANGERED YOU IN SOME WAY????