Interesting Structure Outside of Map?

Luckasaurus

A few days ago, I was playing Tranzit and I noticed a really odd structure outside of the map. If you go into theatre mode and go into free roam, head to the power station. Once you get there, fly up to the base of the fallen radio tower up by the rocks and look out of the map. The structure's kinda hard to see, but you can make it out if you get the fog just right, and there's another tower quite similar to the Tower of Babble. Any idea what this is and/or if there's any significance?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pylon? They're all across the map, some still standing erect. That is, what you're pointing out, yes?

The pylon as well, but what I really wanted to know is what the structure was... it seems to be strung to all pylons, maybe it's what could be sending the element 115 to that particular tower in the corn after the Easter egg? Probably just a far fetched theory, but they wouldn't add something for nothing...

I finally got to play a game today (first game all month) & the update got rid of the 'No Fog Feature' in theatre mode. Noooooo. I knew I should of taken more screenshots!!!!!

(it's the 'Train Station', just what BirdDogDan was talking about!!!!! jokes)

@ CrazyTrain. Yes it is featured in the Trailer. I think that the trailer holds still many hints about different aspects of this map. Dunno about furthering the EE though.

I think it's more to do with the Transportation of the Nuclear/Hazardous waste? Possibly the Denizens aswell as we talked about in a thread that needs revisiting.

It's from a multiplayer map in black ops 1. The equipment is used in uranium refinery.

The avogadro cell is actually a power cell/nuclear reactor. That's why in the Marlton audio quotes he refers to it as a "power cell"

I assume the uranium is used to power the machine. Or, maybe they hold 115 inside them

@InfestLithium

Thanks for the picture, that's a REALLY good one! :)

I've got a theory regarding the Navcard. Richtofen and Maxis say in the deleted ingame quotes to ignore the purpose of the Navcard (Richtofen stating quite blatantly "NEVER MIND WHAT IT DOES OR IS USED FOR, JUST GO FIND IT!"), and the achievement description says to "obey the voices", not ignore them. I think we'll be carrying and juggling some Navcards in the future DLCs (like how the golden rod in Shangri La is useless, but needed in Moon), but ultimately return to the Green Run map and use that Navcard Reader to possibly open a secret area? Possibly to the oil refinery outside of the map? Just a theory.

My theory.

Each map like tranzit has a place like this. Each map has a navcard. As long as you picked up a navcard in a map, you can get to that map from another.

Trying to put the gr nc in the gr reader says incorrect nc, but if I had the red run (made up name, sounds like redrum from the shining) nc, I could put it in this reader and travel there, presumably teleportation.

I could use the gr nc on red run's nc reader to appear here in gr.

So, if you never get the map pack with red run, you can't get a rr nc, so you could never teleport there.

According to the voices in my head, this is what they are for.