Teach me something.

Can anyone tell me when i will rank up to the knife emblem? I've tried and tried...but to no avail.

Here's my stats:

CAREER: 42944 kills / 150858 bullets / 385 downs / 250 revives / 4666 grenade kills / 11418 headshots / 301 deaths / 53141 gibs / 439 perks / 650 doors / 1.27 hit ratio / 926 miles

Tranzit highest round solo: 38

Multiplayer: 15

Farm survival solo: 23

Multiplayer: 0

Town survival solo: 18

Multiplayer: 3

Bus Depot solo: 13

Multiplayer: 0

Nuketown solo: 31

Multiplayer: 23

Grief Farm: wins: 2 losses: 3

Grief Town: wins: 2 losses: 2 - taints: 2

I've read that some people have the shotguns emblem without ever having played Grief, and that my kills vs downs ratio is a huge factor in deciding which emblem i have. I'm currently at 111.5 ...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of theories and I believe that the game considers multiple factors, but I also believe that your Kill/Downs (not deaths) ratio weighs most heavily. Your particular ratio is 111.54, based on the stats you provided. The theory I subscribe to says that in order to get the skull with knife your ratio should be above 70(ish) and for the skull with shotguns above 160(ish). Not an exact science, unless you work at 3arc and know how it works, but that is the theory I believe. Like I said, I think other things do weigh in, but K/Downs weighs most IMHO.