Electric Tower

InstantOG

I was playing a game of TranZit and I noticed this Electric tower that has rainbow color lightning going up it. Once we passed through the corn field area i noticed that there was a passage way to the tower.

I was wondering if anyone has been over there or seen it. You can only see it when the power is off. I didn't go because I was playing for a high round.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just wow.

This, incredible. I really want to be welcoming, I really do, but you might have asked the stupidest question ever. I'm sorry, I understand you're new to zombies, but it's very irritating.

That tower is a pylon, it's part of the easter egg. Most of the discussion in this forum is easter egg related, you might want to read a bit and then post. It's like thinking before speaking so you don't regret anything you say. Same goes, read, learn, take in information, and then ask questions or add something to one of the discussions going on on the forums.

Thank you, that's all i wanted to know. I've been putting the pieces together about all the Easter eggs I've been hearing about. I've heard what the pylon is used for and I just didn't know that the tower was it's location.

yea man ppl are just crazy lol and to me ur not doing anything wrong but trying to help

me personally when I read a post that I already know or have read from someone else I just back out of it and continue surfing through them lol... if you do need anything or

have any questions regarding any of it feel free to hit me up... I wont bite your head

off

This is the sort of thing that is happening a lot at the moment and shouldn't be.

This guy has coming here looking for help and answers. He didn't come here to be absolutely shat on by the arrogance of people that have been on the site for all of about five minutes.

Not everyone knows the ins and outs of Zombies. I've met people who have played many a game and didn't know there were major Easter eggs. It may be obvious to some people but to others it's not.

We are a community, and the only way our community grows is when new members join in search of answers. It's really not that hard to show some manners and direct them to a thread that has the details they are looking for. Comments like the ones above are just plain rude and the OP doesn't deserve them. I suggest that people show a bit of courtesy rather than insulting the inquisitive and dragging CoDz' name through dirt at the same time.

There is no excuse unless you are an illiterate what you are clearly not.

lol you wanna run your mouth about being illiterate and you don't even use correct grammar hahahaha I think that it should be which you clearly aren't hahahaha wow you ppl and the hate that you have inside what a shame SMFH

This is the sort of thing that is happening a lot at the moment and shouldn't be.

This guy has coming here looking for help and answers. He didn't come here to be absolutely shat on by the arrogance of people that have been on the site for all of about five minutes.

Not everyone knows the ins and outs of Zombies. I've met people who have played many a game and didn't know there were major Easter eggs. It may be obvious to some people but to others it's not.

We are a community, and the only way our community grows is when new members join in search of answers. It's really not that hard to show some manners and direct them to a thread that has the details they are looking for. Comments like the ones above are just plain rude and the OP doesn't deserve them. I suggest that people show a bit of courtesy rather than insulting the inquisitive and dragging CoDz' name through dirt at the same time.

well put bud thanks for seeing it the sensible way as I do and It takes more me's and you's to help this place move in a positive direction :)

lol you wanna run your mouth about being illiterate and you don't even use correct grammar hahahaha I think that it should be which you clearly aren't hahahaha wow you ppl and the hate that you have inside what a shame SMFH

Being illiterate and not having the skills of using proper grammer are 2 different things. I can speak russian, german, french and i am learning spanish and english for my job as a bilingual assistant at the moment.

Being illiterate and not having the skills of using proper grammer are 2 different things. I can speak russian, german, french and i am learning spanish and english for my job as a bilingual assistant at the moment.

ok so where your learning all these things are they teaching you proper manners because if they are your not learning much or they are doing a very poor job

damn, the kid is a newbie and you jump down his throat for not researching first..dang sum people get excited and just wanna help the community..wat if (just sayin) he was just fukkin around in a game while his other friends was doin the easter egg and completed it and got the pylon to fully work but you come disrespectin...smh its called "manners"...and welcome to the forums dude

Welcome to the forums Instant :D

But as you read before the Tower is part of the Easter Egg. If you read around a little you will find LOTS of info on the subject. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. Unlike some other members, I dont mind if you need some clarifying on this whole Easter Egg thing. Cause WE are actually still trying to figure this thing out.

well put bud thanks for seeing it the sensible way as I do and It takes more me's and you's to help this place move in a positive direction :)

I speak from experience sir, all of these things have happened before and probably will again:

BirdDogDan = Henry Langham

Next step to Tower of Babble = Next step to Ascension

There's always a lot of new players seeking answers when a new game/map comes out, and there's always a few newer members on their high horses thinking they know all. It will blow over.

damn, the kid is a newbie and you jump down his throat for not researching first..dang sum people get excited and just wanna help the community..wat if (just sayin) he was just fukkin around in a game while his other friends was doin the easter egg and completed it and got the pylon to fully work but you come disrespectin...smh its called "manners"...and welcome to the forums dude

man I just love when good hearted level headed ppl step up and do their jobs good luck out for him bud

ok so where your learning all these things are they teaching you proper manners because if they are your not learning much or they are doing a very poor job

I was active for a very long time in the DayZ forum and you can't believe how many people were starting the same threads every day. That's why it pisses me off when I am in situations like these again. Sry for being rude.

man I just love when good hearted level headed ppl step up and do their jobs good luck out for him bud

no prob...everybodys so worked up over this ee to the point they dont even make it seem fun..smh its drivin ppl mad