NAV CARD Can Be Accepted (Proving and recording) )

OPLRazor

I refuse to believe that we are finished. It drives me crazy that we don't even know where we're at with it and everything is confusing as balls and nothing can be ruled out because nothing has any context whatsoever. In the previous easter eggs, we didn't just randomly scour the map with no instruction and no idea. We generally got put in a direction and went on from there. It's hard to believe or understand that we can get Richtofen to briefly talk about 'The navcard thingy' but we don't know if there's any dialogue prior or after. JZ asks us about where we're at and it lines up with what i'm saying.

It's like the whole community every other week is like "I found something!!!!" and over in the 3arc studios, one of the devs is like "Hey guys, they found step 23, i wonder what they find next week."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe that we are finished. It drives me crazy that we don't even know where we're at with it and everything is confusing as balls and nothing can be ruled out because nothing has any context whatsoever. In the previous easter eggs, we didn't just randomly scour the map with no instruction and no idea. We generally got put in a direction and went on from there. It's hard to believe or understand that we can get Richtofen to briefly talk about 'The navcard thingy' but we don't know if there's any dialogue prior or after. JZ asks us about where we're at and it lines up with what i'm saying.

It's like the whole community every other week is like "I found something!!!!" and over in the 3arc studios, one of the devs is like "Hey guys, they found step 23, i wonder what they find next week."

I think there are no set order of steps, but rather we can figure it out in whatever order we can. It's a community driven game, so why not make the EE community driven?

Exactly I hate how people are slamming it down saying there is nothing. There is obvisly something due to the code tweets from people at treyarch and audio files. Then the words you cant get away from I think we will be able to do it in a DLC. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT. Anyway this next part better be damn well hidden because for it to take this long for the people that solved all the other map EE within the week. It has to be damn well hidden.

Exactly I hate how people are slamming it down saying there is nothing. There is obvisly something due to the code tweets from people at treyarch and audio files. Then the words you cant get away from I think we will be able to do it in a DLC. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT. Anyway this next part better be damn well hidden because for it to take this long for the people that solved all the other map EE within the week. It has to be damn well hidden.

The next step is in the DLC.

YOU MAD?

The next step is in the DLC.

YOU MAD?

:mrgreen: :lol: