Hello Everone

chickenlips

Ive been lurking as anonymous for a little while and figured I'd register and make an introduction.

Im chickenlips AKA Rob, 31yrs old from Hull, UK. Im an avid FPS gamer, playing mainly the BF series and COD. I Started playing COD since the franchise started and I've been manically slicing zombies since WAW. Infact only reason I bought BO2 was for the zombies !!

Been a father of 2, I find my time at the PC precious (since I have to split my time on here and with the Wife :P) so I like to play a few rounds of zombies and then absorb as much as I can on these forums before catching some zzzz's refreshed and ready for work :D.

Any ways, that's pretty much all I have at the moment and I don't see myself contributing as much as others do on here. I'm here just for the knowledge about the mysteries of zombies :D Hopefully, my contributions will be small but noteable.... ? ? !!! :D

Peace out for now

chickenlips

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic