Darn tranzit!

Saleenseven

This is ticking me off to the point of throwing my xbox out of the window, does anyone else have problems finding a public game on bus stop tranzit? I can get a game in less than 5 seconds on eveyr other locatuion and gamemode EXECPT tranzit. I havent found 1 game in 3 days. Im not sure what is going on. I have tried in every type of search prefrence.

Anyone else have this problem?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Ops 2 is bought mainly for the multiplayer and campaign. Even though there is a huge fanbase for strictly zombie players, don't forget...Many people either can't afford the game, are new to zombies, or never heard of it/buy it for that reason.

Yea, and if they do play, they play survival cause you dont need skill/brain for that

Yea, and if they do play, they play survival cause you dont need skill/brain for that

I don't see any difference in the skill or intelligence required in playing TranZit or Survival. Could you explain it to me?

Sure.

Tranzit: Forced to stay in certain parts of map with no guns / perks and you are required to find items to building them and use them. (power, p.a.p., knuckles, etc) and you need to manage time and not fool around cause if you do you will miss the ticket to the bus.

Survival: Everything is placed in front front of you when you start and you know what to expect. No bosses,Denzims, Power/door problems; everything is there. Getting guns is easy too. Anyone can master survival. Tranzit is a different story.

I don't see any difference in the skill or intelligence required in playing TranZit or Survival. Could you explain it to me?

Sure.

Tranzit: Forced to stay in certain parts of map with no guns / perks and you are required to find items to building them and use them. (power, p.a.p., knuckles, etc) and you need to manage time and not fool around cause if you do you will miss the ticket to the bus.

You are not forced to stay in parts of the map, you are free to roam. Just because you can't train in the Forest doesn't make it invalid. In fact, The Forest has to be one of the easiest places to train in the history of Zombies.

Once you find out where parts are the first time, the "challenge" of finding them again is nonexistent.

You only need to "manage your time" if you wish to take the bus. As I said, The Forest is not an invalid location.

Survival: Everything is placed in front front of you when you start and you know what to expect. No bosses,Denzims, Power/door problems; everything is there. Getting guns is easy too. Anyone can master survival. Tranzit is a different story.

Just because the map is smaller doesn't mean the stuff in Green Run is any more "hidden". You know exactly what to expect in TranZit too. Denizens don't add a challenge,especially since you seem to think that you're not allowed to enter The Forest and "have to stay in small areas of the map". Points are so easy to obtain that doors and such don't add any sort of challenge either.

Anyone can master Survival. Tranzit is the same song and dance.

This is ticking me off to the point of throwing my xbox out of the window, does anyone else have problems finding a public game on bus stop tranzit? I can get a game in less than 5 seconds on eveyr other locatuion and gamemode EXECPT tranzit. I havent found 1 game in 3 days. Im not sure what is going on. I have tried in every type of search prefrence.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have no problems finding players in any Mode/ Map even with Search Settings on "Best" The problemI would have is finding players with Microphones, a;though its much better than Blops1.

@OP

I know your pain. When I first bought the game I could play every gamemode online except TranZit! Every other mode found games almost instantly, but TranZit I literally could not find a game for the life of me. When I happened to get into a game, I lagged so bad that weird things would happen like lagged out of bus while moving, everyone sees me go down on bus then I'm out in the road, lost my gun, and running for my life. :lol:

My landlord messed with his router and it works now thankfully. I still lag a little bit but I can play now. Check your router settings.