Juggernog working without POWER!?

Jeager1999

Okay, so I was playing a match about an hour ago. I have a very basic plan in the match. Go to Bank, get points, grab Jug, Bowie Knife and then hit the Power. Well this match something happend. I placed the Turbine and Got Jug and then took my Turbine Back. The Icon was still solid...I still couldn't believe it. So I went to the Bar and got Stamin-Up, the Icon was faded once I took the Turbine Back.

Again, I haven't yet turn the Power Off.

Yeah, I know. You wan't Video Proof. I died and went to my Recent Games to look back, but its not there. I tried again, same routine but this time the Perk was Faded.

It could be a Glitch or it could be what we were talking about with the Revive Time Boost. The last game I played befor this one, I went for 1 hr strait racking in at least 30000 points with at a ton of Kills.

I don't know, it could of been a Glitch. I'm just pissed It didn't save the Game in my Recent Games list.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the revive thing is activated by hitting a point of revives in your stats. Maybe the other perks are the same. For example for jug to work when its off maybe you have to be "hit" by zombies so many times. Or for Staminup to work without power you have to run so many miles in game. etc...

It will be interesting to see as people start getting higher in the rounds and stats.

I know you get quick revive from getting X amount of revives in a single game as I got it last night while playing. You do get the green flash of light and i had a message pop up but it went away to fast for me to read it. I will go look at the video to see if i can see it. And i was curious myself as to the possibility of getting the other perks in the same fashion.

Stamin-up -- run x amount of miles

Speed -- not to sure on this one. Maybe Reload from zero ammo X amount of times?

Jug -- Survive X amount of hits in a single game

Double Tap -- X amount of Headshots maybe?

Tombstone -- Grab your tombstone X amount of times in a game

And it would be AWESOME to be able to get some type of flopper....i miss flopper :cry:

And im Glad to be back now that i figured out my account info :?

I was just watching a ngt video and spiderbite showed how he got sort of permanent deadshot daiquiri by hitting a certain number of headshots so there does definitely seem to be some link between stats and these free abilities. Sorry I don't have a link. Just search on YouTube for ngt deadshot.

Here is the video:

xNHRIx-LU2g

That Deadshot video is interesting. I also got that green explosion thing when killing zombies at least once, a while ago. I specifically remember it because I thought it was a drop, but I turned around and nothing was there. What it may have done/unlocked... I have no idea. I have noticed that zombie heads seem to pop more often. Like... even when I'm sure I only shot them in the chest I see the heads pop as if I got a headshot. Whether that is relevant or not, I have no clue.

That Deadshot video is interesting. I also got that green explosion thing when killing zombies at least once, a while ago. I specifically remember it because I thought it was a drop, but I turned around and nothing was there. What it may have done/unlocked... I have no idea. I have noticed that zombie heads seem to pop more often. Like... even when I'm sure I only shot them in the chest I see the heads pop as if I got a headshot. Whether that is relevant or not, I have no clue.

Yeah, I noticed today that whenever I knife a zombie it's head always pops!

And yup, I've seem the green glow many times when killing zombies. My headshot stats are a few hundred now, but I don't consider this as a lot.

Well, I just went in-game to test it out. Deadshot was never really one of my often-used perks, so it's kind of hard for me to compare... that said, I did notice headshots coming much easier and without actively trying for them. It seemed as if ADSing within a certain range was often an automatic headshot without adjusting the right stick. I also noticed quite a few headshots while just hip-firing... also without adjusting my aim.

My total headshots are around 1200 right now (also not really a lot, but I haven't played the game a ton either) but I'm not sure what my most headshots in a game were, either.

Well, I just went in-game to test it out. Deadshot was never really one of my often-used perks, so it's kind of hard for me to compare... that said, I did notice headshots coming much easier and without actively trying for them. It seemed as if ADSing within a certain range was often an automatic headshot without adjusting the right stick. I also noticed quite a few headshots while just hip-firing... also without adjusting my aim.

My total headshots are around 1200 right now (also not really a lot, but I haven't played the game a ton either) but I'm not sure what my most headshots in a game were, either.

Video stated about 80 hs in a game grants you a bonus. And this isn't a great amount, possibly got it in a casual game.

About the deadshot - I love that perk, because it's not neccessary but just fun to use sometimes... Try to compare the reticle size and play around with sniper rifles, maybe you'll see the difference.

Well, after trying a few times, it hadn't worked again. I guess it was a Glitch. However I did get another Green Burst, it was during boarding windows on the Bus. Funny, in Tranzit now, I hardly use the Bus. So I don't know what Upgrade you get for Boarding X amount of Windows.

Maybe you board them faster?

I'd wish Elite works for PC first of all....

Maybe the green bursts are for your zombie rank increasing? Probly not but just brainstorming

It's not so unlikely. Nobody proofed that it must be a perk you get with this green thing. I'm also on that track, cause Spiderbite just claimed that he got maybe something like Deadshot now. But he didn't show that he got Deadshot. He should have taken a sniper and showed, that it's steady. But he didn't. Well, why not? Cause he can't proof it? Cause he just got nothing? I don't know.

I'd wish Elite works for PC first of all....

Maybe the green bursts are for your zombie rank increasing? Probly not but just brainstorming

It's not so unlikely. Nobody proofed that it must be a perk you get with this green thing. I'm also on that track, cause Spiderbite just claimed that he got maybe something like Deadshot now. But he didn't show that he got Deadshot. He should have taken a sniper and showed, that it's steady. But he didn't. Well, why not? Cause he can't proof it? Cause he just got nothing? I don't know.

I got the same bonus a Spiderbite. And it's not exactly Deadshot, but something along those lines.

As of the green burst being linked to the ranking up system - I did not notice my rank change, so I'm not sure what to think about that.

The thing about my Jugg working with Power Off is a Glitch. It has something to do with Removing the Turbine just before you Drink the Jugg. Again, I'm not really sure. It happened again during a co-op game. However one of the Idiots(I say that because they are) turned the power off and the Perk didn't stay active after that.

The thing about my Jugg working with Power Off is a Glitch. It has something to do with Removing the Turbine just before you Drink the Jugg. Again, I'm not really sure. It happened again during a co-op game. However one of the Idiots(I say that because they are) turned the power off and the Perk didn't stay active after that.

I like how you call them. We should give some 'randoms' names they deserve.