Is anyone else dissapointed in the TEDIOUS nature of TRANZIT

sic789HUMP

i enjoy tranzit mode but can see what you're saying.

it seems like 3arc have deliberately slowed down the pace with the buildables, power turbines, etc

on the other hand they've provided the other modes which are a lot more fast paced.. survival, grief.

i guess the question is have they gone too far? pack a punch is pretty gruelling for example with the turbine requirement.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, yeah I think it is a little too tedious. I think the map takes an aggressive step away from classic maps and it forces you to spend a lot of time moving around just to get yourself properly outfitted. On the other side, as others have said, there is the bank vault and the fridge to help you pick another game up to speed more quickly. In general I do enjoy the map. (First post on this forum, btw. ^^)

I personally avoid the bus in general. It's a death trap a lot of the time. Teleporting ftw.

Gripes with Tranzit:

-Takes too long to get set up

-No special Wonder Weapons (I don't count the Jet Gun, because it doesn't use ammo, isn't a melee weapon and uses your equipment slot)

-Jug can be a royal pain to get if you go down

-Electric Zombie

-Lava

-Nades are destroyed by lava

-Leaderboards issues

-Bus ruins my favorite training spots >.>

-No wall guns in Town, and in general the best wall guns are at places that are hard to train at

-Reviving partners who go down in fog is almost impossible without amazing firepower in their hands

-Pack a Punch closes when you leave

-Hurt zombies die when you leave the vicinity instead of respawning

-Sometimes Jet Gun pieces don't spawn (most obvious when using Misty)

-Fiery Zombies blow up in your face, which can get you killed

-Fire pit in Power Station

-EMPs suck

-Points sharing shouldn't require Galvaknuckles

-Tombstone has a stupid time limit, so if you respawn in another area from where you went down you can lose it

Probably should add to that list that the Jet Gun breaks fast, you can't sprint with it equipped and it doesn't stun the Zombies while sucking them in, which has resulted in me getting downed at full health with Jug because they were able to swipe me while being sucked in.

Probably should add to that list that the Jet Gun breaks fast, you can't sprint with it equipped and it doesn't stun the Zombies while sucking them in, which has resulted in me getting downed at full health with Jug because they were able to swipe me while being sucked in.

although i understand you have seemingly a ton of gripes with tranzit, it appears that if you don't like that many things about it, you should probably avoid playing BO2 zombies and go back to BO 1. seems like you have a problem with literally almost all of the new innovations for BO2 lol

although i understand you have seemingly a ton of gripes with tranzit, it appears that if you don't like that many things about it, you should probably avoid playing BO2 zombies and go back to BO 1. seems like you have a problem with literally almost all of the new innovations for BO2 lol

Nah bro.

I actually like a lot of things about Tranzit too. The Turbine and portable traps. The variety of locations. The free teleporting. The challenge of remembering stuff. Two melee weapons and like I said the fridge and bank.

Thing is you're more likely top remember annoying stuff and there are quite a few of those, lol.

I feel quite the opposet.... The annoying emps that do NOTHING but f¥€££ up your perks and box rotations are starting to bug the hell out of me... And the LOOONNNGGG waits on the bus allso bring me greif... And by that I mean it makes me want to play greif mode.... Greif mode I'm constantly kicked (expected) and the fire everywhere is SUPER annoying... So yeah it's not growing on me.... It's shrinking on me...

I feel quite the opposet.... The annoying emps that do NOTHING but f¥€££ up your perks and box rotations are starting to bug the hell out of me... And the LOOONNNGGG waits on the bus allso bring me greif... And by that I mean it makes me want to play greif mode.... Greif mode I'm constantly kicked (expected) and the fire everywhere is SUPER annoying... So yeah it's not growing on me.... It's shrinking on me...

I've wanted to say this for a very long time. WHAT IS WITH ALL THE ELLIPSES!?

Anyway, let me address your concerns.

EMPs will paralyze a (quite large) group of zombies for about 10 seconds.

There are many ways to get around Green Run aside from the bus. (it's not even that slow) there is running on foot, which,once you get Stamin-Up, Jugg and Galvaknuckles, (stuff you'd likely be buying anyway), The Fog is nothing to traverse.

Also, the fire's a trap. Haven't you heard? Also, how is it annoying exactly? No one ever dies 'cause of lava...

And being kicked from Grief is not the game's fault. Since you expect to be kicked, this is likely a personal issue and is in no way the fault of the game.

There are many ways to get around Green Run aside from the bus. (it's not even that slow) there is running on foot, which,once you get Stamin-Up, Jugg and Galvaknuckles, (stuff you'd likely be buying anyway), The Fog is nothing to traverse.

Also, the fire's a trap. Haven't you heard? Also, how is it annoying exactly? No one ever dies 'cause of lava...And being kicked from Grief is not the game's fault. Since you expect to be kicked, this is likely a personal issue and is in no way the fault of the game.

i know you like to trololol, and i do agree with you that running on foot is darn easy w/ knuckles and staminup/jug, but really? nobody dies from the lava? if you have red screen and go in lava you are dead... R.I.P. millions have died that way im sure

and the being kicked,well that's not his fault, but it could be his internet service provider's fault, or it also could result from a poor connection with the host which could result from host's ISP. certainly not this poor person's fault though lol

Also, the fire's a trap. Haven't you heard? Also, how is it annoying exactly? No one ever dies 'cause of lava...And being kicked from Grief is not the game's fault. Since you expect to be kicked, this is likely a personal issue and is in no way the fault of the game.

i know you like to trololol, and i do agree with you that running on foot is darn easy w/ knuckles and staminup/jug, but really? nobody dies from the lava? if you have red screen and go in lava you are dead... R.I.P. millions have died that way im sure

and the being kicked,well that's not his fault, but it could be his internet service provider's fault, or it also could result from a poor connection with the host which could result from host's ISP. certainly not this poor person's fault though lol

I get hit by lava on red screen all the time. It does like 10 damage per hit.

And I dunno man, I've known this guy awhile...

But this is not the place to discuss this.

Seriously that bus is just soooo slow! I almost always end up having to wait at the power station an extra few rounds... Which I personally don't want to do because it is SO hard to train there for me... I like the town better where you can climb up the bar and hold off for a bit, fall out the window, and then just head over to the jugernog building's second floor and hold off... Then fall down from there and run back to the bar to do it again! (apply mysterious boxes and packious punches when needed...) Or atleast that's MY way of training in town... If no one has already thought of it I'd like to call it the hold and fall training area....

Why does the bus leave the power area so quickly?

I still don't understand why.

Seriously that bus is just soooo slow! I almost always end up having to wait at the power station an extra few rounds... Which I personally don't want to do because it is SO hard to train there for me... I like the town better where you can climb up the bar and hold off for a bit, fall out the window, and then just head over to the jugernog building's second floor and hold off... Then fall down from there and run back to the bar to do it again! (apply mysterious boxes and packious punches when needed...) Or atleast that's MY way of training in town... If no one has already thought of it I'd like to call it the hold and fall training area....

Why does the bus leave the power area so quickly?

I still don't understand why.

Put a turbine up against the shed door and you'll be miles ahead of the bus.

Also, the fire's a trap. Haven't you heard? Also, how is it annoying exactly? No one ever dies 'cause of lava...

And being kicked from Grief is not the game's fault. Since you expect to be kicked, this is likely a personal issue and is in no way the fault of the game.

Because 10 seconds of paralyzed zombies Is so useful... And you can't always start off with jug and galvaknuckles p, sometimes the hatch is all the way in town.. And if your trying to do maxis, or if a team member throws an EMP in the juggernog building, juggernog is not helpfull....

And lava, HURTS! and blinds without jug! I'll NORMALY get out if a patch of lava only to be ambushed by 4 split apart zombies.... And it's no trap, exploding zombies are not helpful in anyway...

And don't tell me anything about denzin portals, they are so un-predictable to use and not even that helpfull when they are!

And even so, Internet connection was never this bad with blops 1... Maybe it's just the other people, you do have a point there....

Because 10 seconds of paralyzed zombies Is so useful...

10 seconds to run away

10 seconds to kill them

10 seconds to place something

10 seconds to get on top of the bus

10 seconds to grab a drop

10 seconds to recover your health

10 seconds to revive a teammate

10 seconds to build something

10 seconds to attach something to the bus

10 seconds to grab your gun from the box safely

And you can't always start off with jug and galvaknuckles p, sometimes the hatch is all the way in town..

Then run to town from the Bus Stop. Taking the bus around the map on round 1 to collect parts doesn't take much time.

And if your trying to do maxis, or if a team member throws an EMP in the juggernog building, juggernog is not helpfull....

Then... don't throw an EMP in the Juggernog building? Not that hard...

And lava, HURTS! and blinds without jug!

Takes at least 3 hits to even slightly obscure your vision. to any major degree.

I'll NORMALY get out if a patch of lava only to be ambushed by 4 split apart zombies....

Then you're not training right. It'snot the lava's fault at that point.

And it's no trap, exploding zombies are not helpful in anyway...

Oh, but they are.

And don't tell me anything about denzin portals, they are so un-predictable to use and not even that helpfull when they are!

well,do you want a safe, guaranteed way to get around that takes longer, or a slightly random way to get around very fast?

And even so, Internet connection was never this bad with blops 1... Maybe it's just the other people, you do have a point there....

I don't see any of the solutions you gave as useful. You seem like one of those who has to ALWAYS be right.

:lol: You newbies have no personality. Define yourselves!

Surely your not talking about me....( I've been on relatively twice as long as you) and I kind of agree with him/her... You do appear to be quite the know-it-all....

Proving my point makes me a know-it-all? Great.

Oh gosh this guy.

Where do i begin?

I am in a hurry but i will give my opinions on this whole thing.

First of all the teleporters are fun and useful to me, the fun comes from the randomness and the useful comes from being able to teleport long distances even though it's random

If you don't like the Denizens use some teamwork and make sure someone puts the hatch in the Diner so you can get the Knuckles...also get Stamina up so you can run in the fog faster.

Also i have NEVER had connection problems, the reason you might be is because you might have friends overseas and if it's not that then your ping is acting up (http://pingtest.net/)

And about the EMP grenades...seriously!? Just make sure not to throw them somewhere important...geez.

Also the fire/lava is not that hard to avoid, the only time i've went down on it is when i was trying to cross areas (You know the patch of lava the bus goes over)

And i've never been kicked from Grief.

I'll check for spelling mistakes and add to this later.

Oh gosh this guy.

Where do i begin?

First of all the teleporters are fun and useful to me, the fun comes from the randomness and the useful comes from being able to teleport long distances even though it's random

If you don't like the Denizens use some teamwork and make sure someone puts the hatch in the Diner so you can get the Knuckles...also get Stamina up so you can run in the fog faster.

Also i have NEVER had connection problems, the reason you might be is because you might have friends overseas and if it's not that then your ping is acting up (http://pingtest.net/)

And about the EMP grenades...seriously!? Just make sure not to throw them somewhere important...geez.

Also the fire/lava is not that hard to avoid, the only time i've went down on it is when i was trying to cross areas (You know the patch of lava the bus goes over)

Wow... That was the most annoying post I think I've ever seen... And I've been on here for a while...

I don't know where to begin.. Were you even listening to the full... No obviously you wernt...

Emps thrown by ANYBODY in the wrong area is bad, and like ExExEx said, they take up a large radius and can take out any important perk at any time, or the box or max Amos... Geez (see how annoying that is?)

And bully for you that your Internet is perfect for you, we're not all blessed like you, some of us have to pay for our Internet instead of waiting for daddy to set everything strait and can't always Aford the best connection or have it avaible. Even so, connection was NEVER this bad with blops 1, so the Internet isn't the problemb, and I'm playing with people within a 100mile radius, I asked.

AND like I said the hatch isn't always in the diner and can sometimes be all the way in the town, and don't tell me to take the short cut, it's 1 way only. Stamin up is also something that's not always strategic to get, even with it the denzins still grab you, and blind you! On top of that, galvaknuckles are expensive! And almost compleatly out of the way!

And obviously you MUST have seen how annoying the lava is in greif, town or farm! Heck, survival on depot is also filled with the stupid surface, it's blinding and causes pain, my two LEAST favorite things. Lots of times the lava blinds me and I end up walking into zombies, and the more IMPORTANT thing is that the zombies POP when on fire! That basicly RUINS melee kills as having 2 consecutively will give you a red screen(where you will go down in lava) on the first few rounds without jug, where melee kills are the most vital... And don't give me any crap about "using galvaknuckles to stop the explosions, OMG, Newb, #YOLO" you DON'T have those the first few rounds where melees are important...

Also DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME!(spoken In a high pitched whinny"I-know-not" voice) I have never said 2 words to you before now and I do not like to be spat upon with "oh gosh this guy..." like if we have quarreled before, It's almost as annoying as the lava, in the fog with the denizens, with poor connection, after a fire-zombie melee kill, without galvaknuckles or stamin up or jug! Now i would go off on this more but I understand your in a hurry and may not be in the best,or most reasonable, mood, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say: good day to you madam!

Oh gosh this guy.

Where do i begin?

Wow... That was the most annoying post I think I've ever seen... And I've been on here for a while...

Been here longer than either of you. I think I know who's more annoying.

I don't know where to begin.. Were you even listening to the full... No obviously you wernt...

Emps thrown by ANYBODY in the wrong area is bad, and like ExExEx said, they take up a large radius and can take out any important perk at any time, or the box or max Ammo's... Geez (see how annoying that is?)

What you don't seem to be getting here is that to avoid them taking things out,don't trow them near them. Trow them at zombies to stun them so you can safely grab them. Throwing them at perks sounds really preventable, especially since perks are almost never in a safe spot to train.

If you're annoyed by people throwing EMPs at the box or power-ups, (which you seem to be exaggerating the frequency of) explain not to do it to the people that do that, or simply play with friends/grab the power-up before they throw the extremely rare grenade at a power-up.

And bully for you that your Internet is perfect for you, we're not all blessed like you, some of us have to pay for our Internet instead of waiting for daddy to set everything strait and can't always afford the best connection or have it available. Even so, connection was NEVER this bad with blops 1, so the Internet isn't the problem, and I'm playing with people within a 100 mile radius, I asked.

If other people have good connections (which I believe most people do), saying it's bad is not a valid argument against the game itself.

AND like I said the hatch isn't always in the diner and can sometimes be all the way in the town, and don't tell me to take the short cut, it's 1 way only.

...... Yes. It's not always in the diner. You might have to wait a few rounds. Not getting a hatch for something you wouldn't even be able to afford on round 1 is not a complaint, it's just whining.

You can usually only get the Knuckles after round 4 anyway, and by then it's entirely reasonable to have gone around the entire map.

Or,if you want the hatch so bad, just ride on the bus to each of the stops on rounds 1 and 2.

Stamin up is also something that's not always strategic to get, even with it the denzins still grab you, and blind you! On top of that, galvaknuckles are expensive! And almost completely out of the way!

Well, if you're so desperate to beat the bus it's pretty damn strategic isn't it?

And yes. The Galvaknuckes are expensive. They insta-kill up to round 13, are useful for the whole game,and can make your points back in about 2 rounds. We should charge 2000 for them.

What does "compleatly out of the way" even mean?

And obviously you MUST have seen how annoying the lava is in grief, town or farm!

Nope... not that annoying... Guess I'm a super pro.

Heck, survival on depot is also filled with the stupid surface, it's blinding and causes pain, my two LEAST favorite things.

10 damage per it and mild screen obscuring after taking 3. OOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!

Lots of times the lava blinds me and I end up walking into zombies,

How? Honestly?

and the more IMPORTANT thing is that the zombies POP when on fire! That basicly RUINS melee kills as having 2 consecutively will give you a red screen(where you will go down in lava)

Then don't knife the firey ones without Juggernog? Use the Galvaknuckles?(which stop zombies from exploding for the most part) The explosions also damage zombies,you know.

Of course this is all preventable by NOT KNIFING THE ONES THAT ARE ON FIRE.

on the first few rounds without jug, where melee kills are the most vital...

And the zombies go slow, are easy to steer away from lava, and won't swarm you if you go in for a knife kill.

And don't give me any crap about "using galvaknuckles to stop the explosions, OMG, Newb, #YOLO" you DON'T have those the first few rounds where melees are important...

:lol: But yeah what I said earlier.

Also DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME!(spoken In a high pitched whinny"I-know-not" voice) I have never said 2 words to you before now and I do not like to be spat upon with "oh gosh this guy..." like if we have quarreled before, It's almost as annoying as the lava, in the fog with the denizens, with poor connection, after a fire-zombie melee kill, without galvaknuckles or stamin up or jug! Now i would go off on this more but I understand your in a hurry and may not be in the best,or most reasonable, mood, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say: good day to you madam!

I REEEEEAAAAAALLLY wanted to post something here but I'm on super-probation.